PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Can someone provide steps or breakdown how you get this gamepass for cheap for 3 years, most of the steps seem to be referencing for the xbox, that and surely if you buy one of the below, it limits you to just the xbox, I want this just for PC.....

Hd9qKUO.jpg

Gold is gold nexus, its upgrading it to ultimate for the £1 deal that gives you the game pass ultimate

Associate
When it works (and it usually does) game pass is great.
When it breaks, it's never easy to fix.

Thought I would give World War Z a try, and just get hit with a black empty box after clicking install.
Then reinstalling the xbox app for win 10 just gets stuck on "making things awesome" um no you aint.

Oh well.

Associate
Can someone provide steps or breakdown how you get this gamepass for cheap for 3 years, most of the steps seem to be referencing for the xbox, that and surely if you buy one of the below, it limits you to just the xbox, I want this just for PC.....

Hd9qKUO.jpg

Which of these is required for the ultimate trick?

Soldato
Doom Eternal was announced for Xbox Game Pass earlier but no mention of PC looks like Bethesda are not ready to release on PC game pass yet :rolleyes:

Soldato
Doom Eternal was announced for Xbox Game Pass earlier but no mention of PC looks like Bethesda are not ready to release on PC game pass yet :rolleyes:

They did mention PC. But no specific date, just "later this year".

As always, the delay will be down to the game not being on Windows Store yet. So before they can release it to Game Pass for PC, it needs to be ported to the store (and the barmy file system) and tested to make sure porting it over didn't break anything.

Man of Honour
I didn't realise Game Pass was so good. Picked up Ultimate ready for the new Xbox, but there are quite a few games here that I wasn't sure if I'd try, but since they are free...

Man of Honour
Did you do it? It says for Brazil.

Surely that wouldn't work.

Get a free VPN like ProtonVPN.
Login to the MS redeem site.
Connect VPN to Brazil.
Enter codes. DO NOT take the 'free month' offer each time if you want 3 years total since it'll push you over the 3 years meaning you can only use two 12 month codes.
Use the MS £1 offer to convert your Gold to Ultimate.
Profit.

It's saved me a small fortune on both xbox and pc, for only a tenner or so a month. The value is crazy.

Yup, for a tenner a month its a steal. For £89 for 3 years my mind is blown :p

I'll play more than that in one month.

Soldato
Get a free VPN like ProtonVPN.
Login to the MS redeem site.
Connect VPN to Brazil.
Enter codes. DO NOT take the 'free month' offer each time if you want 3 years total since it'll push you over the 3 years meaning you can only use two 12 month codes.
Use the MS £1 offer to convert your Gold to Ultimate.
Profit.

Yup, for a tenner a month its a steal. For £89 for 3 years my mind is blown :p

I'll play more than that in one month.

Hang on, how have I missed this!? You can get gamepass for 3 years for £89? Isn’t the normal price about to double from £4 a month to £8 too?

would you mind explaining, like I was 5 years old and been dropped on my head from on high :) how exactly you do this? (I’ve already got a vpn though).

I’m only interested in gamepass for PC too (not got or getting an actual Xbox)

Soldato
Hang on, how have I missed this!? You can get gamepass for 3 years for £89? Isn’t the normal price about to double from £4 a month to £8 too?

would you mind explaining, like I was 5 years old and been dropped on my head from on high :) how exactly you do this? (I’ve already got a vpn though).

I’m only interested in gamepass for PC too (not got or getting an actual Xbox)

Likewise. I was about to cancel my subscription after getting the email about the price increasing to 7.99 p/m but if I can get it for £80 for 3 years then i'll probably go for it.

Soldato
They did mention PC. But no specific date, just "later this year".

As always, the delay will be down to the game not being on Windows Store yet. So before they can release it to Game Pass for PC, it needs to be ported to the store (and the barmy file system) and tested to make sure porting it over didn't break anything.
Achievements are broken on Xbox1 apparently! Usually it only takes minimal effort to put any existing Xbox1 game onto PC game pass as it uses the same machine code between the 2 versions.....!

Soldato
Likewise. I was about to cancel my subscription after getting the email about the price increasing to 7.99 p/m but if I can get it for £80 for 3 years then i'll probably go for it.

Aye, for £3.99 a month I was pretty happy with gamepass but I don’t use it that much. As it’s doubling in price, and I’m from Yorkshire, I was probably going to cancel too though. But if we can get this 3 year deal I reckon I’d be all over that!

Can some kind soul please do a step-by-step guide for retards of exactly how you do this please :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom