Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [22nd-24th September 2020]

Caporegime
I get he scored some vital goals and he'll go down as a club legend but Origi is not a good player, he's looked out of his depth against this lot tonight.

Edit: Also agree with Baz about Jones, looks a lot better already this season. His speed of passing and one touch football has really improved fast.

Soldato
Poor defending for the 2 goals tbh, 1st one was N Williams turning himself inside out and R Williams diving in twice but not getting the ball and the 2nd was poor decision by Adrian not getting anywhere near it but neither defender got near the actual header of the ball.

Man of Honour
I get he scored some vital goals and he'll go down as a club legend but Origi is not a good player, he's looked out of his depth against this lot tonight.

One thing is for sure, if the aim of tonight was to put Origi in the shop window , then he probably needs to be moved from the shop window to the discount bucket by the counter.

Soldato
One thing is for sure, if the aim of tonight was to put Origi in the shop window , then he probably needs to be moved from the shop window to the discount bucket by the counter.
I can't even see a side wanting him in the premier league.

His performance tonight sums up my thoughts on him tbh

Back
Top Bottom