• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3090 Owners Thread

Associate
Just had it confirmed that i have been allocated the Gigabyte Eagle OC with my new system! Should be here Wednesday or Thursday.
I am assuming Corsair RMx850w 80+ Gold should be more than enough to power it.

Long time lurker without creating an account so my first post!

Associate
Hi owners, congrats on getting one.

Question - these monsters are meant to weigh a fair bit more, as their size is a fair bit more too. What's the deal with sagging, any?

Thanks in advance

Depends on the model I guess. I've had a 2080 Ti Strix for a couple of years now. It weighs around 1.5kg. It has no sag whatsoever thanks to its metal frame.

Soldato
Just had it confirmed that i have been allocated the Gigabyte Eagle OC with my new system! Should be here Wednesday or Thursday.
I am assuming Corsair RMx850w 80+ Gold should be more than enough to power it.

Long time lurker without creating an account so my first post!

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing how owners get on with these cards. Too rich for me but you can't get faster today.

Back
Top Bottom