• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3080 Scalpers on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Easy way to identify them, find out who the scalper's are and put a ban on them ordering from your website. The profiles and names can be seen, these scumbags need weeding out!

Soldato
Or just don't buy from them. Really don't see the problem with buying to sell on at profit. Isn't that exactly what OCUK do anyway?

Soldato
Or just don't buy from them. Really don't see the problem with buying to sell on at profit. Isn't that exactly what OCUK do anyway?
Many are just annoyed to see a card that they can't get their hands on yet others with bots are buying all the stock and selling them to some silly people for stupid money, way past RRP, just for profit, it's like the toilet paper scalpers. (Toilet paper is a luxury, I can wipe my butt on many things).

Associate
People are just stupid, period, scalpers just take advantage of that I guess, if people didn't buy from them it would all stop, so yes, people are stupid

G J

G J

Associate
Sits back and watches fanboys argue over graphics cards.

Yes its just a graphics card, carry on...

Associate
Scalpers are scum, greedy scum, but they rely on impatience and id rather go without then ever feed a scalper.
I do laugh at the forum policeman LeMson "grow up" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom