• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I guess now we know why Zotac gimped their 30 series cards

Associate
Seen the reviews of the Zotac cards and there seemed to be some built in performance limit which made it slightly worse than the FE card.

I guess they knew about the issue with the cheaper power deliver system causing instability and limited performance accordingly.

I've ordered the ASUS Tuf OC 3080, it looks to be the best card right now.

Associate
Seen the reviews of the Zotac cards and there seemed to be some built in performance limit which made it slightly worse than the FE card.

I guess they knew about the issue with the cheaper power deliver system causing instability and limited performance accordingly.

I cancelled a Zotac order after finding out about that and also apparently they used poorer materials vs the TUF whilst also charging a premium.

Associate

According to this guy, the MSI Trio X is better than the TUF

Back
Top Bottom