• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
So not quite useful given this is an NZ site but we've got access to the expansion cards at $380NZD which equates to ~195GBP:

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product...pansion-card-for-xbox-series-x-and-s/33885604

Better than I though given the price of Gen 4 SSDs at the moment... and cheaper than what a PS5 can expand with over here.

So looks like the card is actually a Gen4 x2 ssd and not x4

https://www.hardwaretimes.com/xbox-series-x-storage-expansion-will-use-pcie-4-0-x2-seagate-reveals/

same bandwidth as Gen3x4 but latest gen.. can't find any SSDs in this config, they're all Gen4x4... so price isn't quite right... still expensive in comparison to Gen3s... hpefully not so custom that the price can drop.

Soldato
Is there a rule against having more than one XBL account? I have an old one, but I setup a new Microsoft account/XB with a new email but using same phone number as my original. When I went to login today it said my account was locked, I unlocked it fine but I don't know why it was locked in the first place.

Soldato
So, I'm pretty much settling on xbss and game pass

I'm a little out of touch with what is and isn't interconnected anymore.

If I got ac valhalla on xbox, does that automatically give me access to it on pc these days? Or is that just first party titles?

I already have a voucher for pc version having bought Ryzen 3900xt, but was wondering if any version would give me access across platforms?

Soldato
Nah, I’ll be booking the week of 23rd November off though as then Cyberpunk will be out and I’ll have all my new toys.

Same here:), don't see the point booking a day off for a console launch, especially if it turns up late in the day. From the 21st onwards hopefully will have new console and cyberpunk to enjoy all week, I'm looking forward to the game more than the console if i'm honest.

Back
Top Bottom