** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

Associate
What’s the quality like on a high end LG? Some reviews say it’s bad. Some reviewers say it’s good. Hard to judge.

Well I am happy with it - not quite full 4k obviously but for me the speed, widescreen and hdr make up for that. (was previously running a "true" 4K 32" LG) Destiny 2 looks fantastic - no issues at all.

The colors literally hurt my eyes the first few times I used it. Dialled down the brightness a bit and all good.

Associate
Well, mine is arriving tomorrow direct from the manufactuer. They are showing in stock with the part code LC49G93TSSUXEN

Excited and nervous at the same time!

Associate
Ordered and have it being delivered tomorrow (apparently). Now I'll go down the newsagents and buy a lottery ticket - suspect the odds are better on the lottery :D

Associate
Well, mine is arriving tomorrow direct from the manufactuer. They are showing in stock with the part code LC49G93TSSUXEN

Excited and nervous at the same time!

I suspect it won't be in stock for much longer...Thats the DTC and Amazon exclusive SKU.

Exciting to see stock come back, hopefully means I can buy one soon...

Associate
I suspect it won't be in stock for much longer...Thats the DTC and Amazon exclusive SKU.

I've had my order in with the jungle since the 13th June. Chased them a few times and never received any meaningful response. I won't cancel that order until the direct one arrives tomorrow. Sods law will probably mean that I get a dispatch notification from the jungle tonight too!!!

Associate

Is there anything special about this SKU then other than a different code? FWIW mine says its being delivered tomorrow... it appears i may have got the last one as they are back at "notify me".

Associate
Is there anything special about this SKU then other than a different code? FWIW mine says its being delivered tomorrow... it appears i may have got the last one as they are back at "notify me".

I think it is merely a reference to the fact that it is a UK model that needs a UK plug. That's what I read on reddit yesteraday anyway.

Associate

From speaking to product marketing teams earlier in the year, it's, exactly the same, just they wanted a DTC exclusive SKU (don't know why). Firmware etc should be the same.

Associate
Ive had mine from another retailer for pasted 2 weeks, its going back Monday. Order 2 others from different places.....popping like rice crispies from the back!

Back
Top Bottom