Raised By Wolves

Caporegime
I never get the design choices when they go with firearms.

Are they meant to be electrically magnetic proppeled driven, rail gun,. Type things? I'm sure I saw some electrical discharge on one scene with the handguns being unloaded into the android twin.

I'm all on board with the colonial crusader look....

I just hope the story tells us why we go from the asthetics of the ship and androids to the retro religious mithrian look because to me they are in such juxtaposition. It's like punks designing art deco... Just weird

Caporegime
I'm still contorted by one of the premises of the show when it comes to the distinctly limited genetic pool the androids have to work with in their programmed, ideological quest to 'save humanity', though I suppose it's explained away with all the tragedy that occurs (before with the conflict and during). No less interested in the show though.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It's set a good background theme but still coming apart at the seams. Not sure the show knows the direction it wants to go.

Soldato
4 episodes in, just enjoying the ride without thinking too much about the plot/story, the acting is fantastic for the androids and the Necromancer idea is quite terrifying

The Mithraics remind me of the Ori from Stargate

Caporegime
Genuinely don't know wtf is going on anymore.
One episode left...
Cannot possibly see this having a non cliché stupid dumb cliché payoff ending.
Season 2? Probably needed just to explain what exactly the writers were smoking.

I both love and facepalm this at the same time.

Caporegime
It's been a decent enough ride with some good concepts and overall feel to it, but the padding out of some of the episodes has let it down. I'd also be more than happy to see some of the kids fall down a hole to be honest. I'm alright with the not knowing/understand a lot of what's going on but I'll be pretty miffed if they don't clear up some of it in the last episode...

Soldato
Up to date now, still enjoying it so far.

I'm guessing the creator has somehow programmed Mother ( along with the Dark matter or whatever ) to carry the embryo of the native creatures. Obviously the scene in the downed shipped where the creature pauses, recognising the fact she's carrying the embryo , hints towards this . (a la Alien 3 )

Back
Top Bottom