The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Cooking some white wine, mushroom and cream pasta. Dried the mushrooms first so they will have a stronger flavour.
Also have another pan full of tomatoes from the garden, roasted them with garlic to make a pasta sauce for later in the week.

Soldato
Rubbish picture but I had a big bowl of langoustine, tiger prawns and baby octopus grilled with a chilli/garlic/parsley/prawn head butter sauce. Grilled bread and lemon wedges on the side.

IMG-20201004-174704.png

Morrisons were doing all their wild caught fish/shellfish for half price.

Yesterday I was trying some new dishes for work, so had a little of these.

Slow cooked pressed honey mustard glazed pork shoulder with a spiced apple brandy puree, beet pickled apple and garnished with fresh green apple.

IMG-20201002-150829.png

And a vegetarian falafel scotch egg with tzatziki, pomegranite and spicy pickled red onion.

IMG-20201002-141356.png

IMG-20201002-141503.png

Soldato
Thanks Sidewinder. I gave a few slices to the neighbour as getting through the whole cake myself is tempting but not good for the figure. But yes it tastes awesome and I resisted eating some for breakfast. :D

Sui

Sui

Soldato
It looks quite nice, I'll have to have a meal there at some point soon. It will make a change from La Choza and VIP :D

Ah VIP is great, Pollo is the best I've had there. There's a new Purezza (vegan) that's opened a 2min walk from me which I need to try, it's Vegan but looks amazing. B&H we are spoilt for choice with nice places to eat, but will definitely give the place @Raikiri works at a visit when I can find a suitable date to take :o

Consigliere
Ah VIP is great, Pollo is the best I've had there. There's a new Purezza (vegan) that's opened a 2min walk from me which I need to try, it's Vegan but looks amazing. B&H we are spoilt for choice with nice places to eat, but will definitely give the place @Raikiri works at a visit when I can find a suitable date to take :o

Mini OCUK meet! Can have more than 6 if the groups sit at different tables and everyone shouts across. :o

Soldato
GpybyX.jpg

I got lunch delivered to my work today from a place I'd never tried before called Rock Diner & Aces. Got the Jack Daniel's chicken strips and curly fries topped with pulled pork and cheese. Was quite nice :)

Back
Top Bottom