Police officer shot dead in Croydon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Enoch Powell told everyone what would happen and they screamed ‘racist” - it’s happening as he foretold.
Vast swathes of the country are now swamped with immigrants and this has fundamentally changed the way we live sadly - but your branded a Nazi saying anything.
London has been totally ruined with these violent parasite criminals who have no intention of contributing or integrating at any level.
London is ruined - totally ruined and as a Londoner born in the sixties it breaks my heart to see it now - it’s like going to another country - no other country would tolerate it.
It is time people had a long hard conversation about some home truths and to my mind if you cannot fulfill three key elements when coming to this country then you should not be welcomed and you should be removed.
1. Contribute and no benefits of any shape or manner for five complete years of you contributing to the system you wish to exploit
In places like Saudi and Dubai if your out of work 28 days your out of the country - it’s that simple - none screams they are racist or unfair.
It’s time we took our country back and made it a place where only decent people can live
2. Integrate fully - if your not willing to do that fully and that includes learning the language you are out - why should the indefinite population have to carry your needs ?
Your a guest - behave like one who wants to stay and integrate fully - there are no excuses not to
3, commit serious crime you are out - permanently and any appeal process is done from their end and at their expense.
As a British citizen I do not want foreign nationals criminal tossers living in my country - it’s that simple, in the same way you wouldn’t want them in your house as guests I don’t want any foreign criminal in my country either - so if you cannot follow British laws you cannot live in Britain - that should be the first basic rule for anyone who moves to this country and NOT having that in place has made us the dumping ground of Europe for every ******, ponce and criminal.

don’t believe me, take a walk through Brixton with an iPhone 11 out - it’s ruined and feral scum walk the streets of London openly armed now and untouched
We have lost our capital
I also believe that a big contributor to this has been the left wing ********* approach and the criminalisation of child discipline - we now have a generation of tossers prowling the streets who have grown up with no boundaries, no right and wrong and those feral wasters will kill you for a mobile phone or perceived wrong look.
Until we start punishing people properly it can and will only get worse
National service needs to return and prison is the full sentence passed , no phones in cells , no play station , 23 hour bang up and the death sentence for cop killers and peadophiles.
The message would soon be clearly understood and society would get back to being a safer place for everyone - currently it is anything but

Associate
Second generation immigrant then he is not British in my book and a lot of others agree. Move to Britain all you like but they are a group of white people end of discussion.

He clearly with his locks is not a native Brit which actually proves the kind of race baiting going on in society when the BBC used a picture of someone like this in thier student picture in the post by NVP.

It happens quite a lot, See this is what happens whem everythings based in and around London. School pictures of three Indian kids and one white kid for example. Explain this to 60m Brits who live outside London and why you think its ok to represent Britain like that. Its not the reality for the massive 76% majority who are white.
Agree fully

NVP

NVP

Soldato
if your not willing to do that fully and that includes learning the language you are out
*you're

For someone of your age I'd expect your incorrect use of "your" to have been corrected in the past, especially based of the amount of times it was used incorrectly in just one of your posts, but I guess learning is hard for some.

Also, yes let's all copy what the Saudis do, it sounds delightful as does national service.

I think your firmware needs the 2020 update as the 20th century version is extremely outdated.

Last edited:
Permabanned
In a thread about the tragedy of a police officer being killed you go on a meltdown about immigrants and offer zero thoughts on the death? You've also ignored that the killer was born in Croydon.

Go back to not posting.

Cmon garbage? This is the whole issue these days you think everythings garbage as you disagree. Why do you feel the need to do that? He has a right to post and he did offer this thoughts if you actually read his post he stated he believes in the death sentance for cop killers.

He is right come to Belfast, Walk around with your iphone and tell me who steals it at knifepoint. It will not happen and is almost unheard of. Go to London and you basically fear being stabbed. I will never go there which is a shame as i wanted to see many things but truth be told i would rather go to any other regional capital than London as i feel much safer.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
In a thread about the tragedy of a police officer being killed you go on a meltdown about immigrants and offer zero thoughts on the death? You've also ignored that the killer was born in Croydon.
And wasn't the officer himself born in New Zealand and was of Maori descent?

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Animals turn on each other when resources are scarce. Which noun (animal type) or adjective (colour, age, tribe) or verb (particular action or method used) matter less than the controlling effect of the lack of real or imagined time available to do any different.

As someone who also has relatives defending the peace, the officers death is disturbing.

Last edited:
Soldato
We had a site in Croydon for many years. Eventually all employees were encouraged to either drive directly to site or use taxis from the station. I think that says it all, it's an absolute hole.

There have been two occasions on a tram where I thought I was going to get stabbed or at least assaulted in a crossfire between groups of youths. A colleague also got set upon. Nice.

I could come up with many more stories about Croydon, it's a crazy place. It is literally Mordor. I feel so sorry for the copper but if you want safety before retirement, go to the Lake District. :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
We had a site in Croydon for many years. Eventually all employees were encouraged to either drive directly to site or use taxis from the station. I think that says it all, it's an absolute hole.

There have been two occasions on a tram where I thought I was going to get stabbed or at least assaulted in a crossfire between groups of youths. A colleague also got set upon. Nice.

I could come up with many more stories about Croydon, it's a crazy place. It is literally Mordor. I feel so sorry for the copper but if you want safety before retirement, go to the Lake District. :(

Its terrifying when they carry and you do not. These areas then get takenover and there is not even a proper justice system to punish them or they would not be doing it. You should get a long sentence for carrying a weapon either gun or blade in public and it should be a 25yr no parole term. This way it is no joke.

The current setup leaves them knowing they will do easy time if they are even caught, And areas are abandoned to them and thus more like them fill the vaccum and breed to fill what decent people flee. And no one will go back to the areas.

This is why decent citizens should be able to apply for a concealed carry firearm, At least i know i am on a level footing if someone pulls a gun i can also pull one. If he pulls a knife and i have nothing there is a good chance i am dead. A inch stab in the gut is all it takes. But people seem to think the current situation is solveable by moar police. Wrong! Politicians tell you this because they fear an armed population and more police means more protection for thr ultra rich where a quick phone call brings an officer to an affluent area but not to the really bad ones.

Caporegime
*you're

For someone of your age I'd expect your incorrect use of "your" to have been corrected in the past, especially based of the amount of times it was used incorrectly in just one of your posts, but I guess learning is hard for some.

Also, yes let's all copy what the Saudis do, it sounds delightful as does national service.

I think your firmware needs the 2020 update as the 20th century version is extremely outdated.
lol couldn’t have said it better. I would say the OP needs to grow up but he’s old enough as it is.
I find it so ironically hilarious that he accuses the immigrants of not using English properly etc but yet he can’t even use it himself properly.
I was born in the 70’s and I’ve always found that people born in the 60’s to be some of the most racist POS’s around. Not all but quite a few of them.

Permabanned
What do you think of that @robgmun that you and your children won't be accepted as British by the people you align yourself with?

Well would i be African if i moved there? Do you think they will call me Chinese if my kids are born in China but are Caucasian? You have to draw a line somewhere its not a members club and its sort of insulting because if you say yes then whats stopping the rest of the world moving here and claiming to be British? You can end up in a situation where ethnic Africans can in theory outbreed you, Takeover your city and proclaim themselves as British. It is NOT meant to be insulting to anyone but simply self defence on a identity basis. It makes perfect sense unless you are a marxist.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Its terrifying when they carry and you do not. These areas then get takenover and there is not even a proper justice system to punish them or they would not be doing it. You should get a long sentence for carrying a weapon either gun or blade in public and it should be a 25yr no parole term. This way it is no joke.

The current setup leaves them knowing they will do easy time if they are even caught, And areas are abandoned to them and thus more like them fill the vaccum and breed to fill what decent people flee. And no one will go back to the areas.

This is why decent citizens should be able to apply for a concealed carry firearm, At least i know i am on a level footing if someone pulls a gun i can also pull one. If he pulls a knife and i have nothing there is a good chance i am dead. A inch stab in the gut is all it takes. But people seem to think the current situation is solveable by moar police. Wrong! Politicians tell you this because they fear an armed population and more police means more protection for thr ultra rich where a quick phone call brings an officer to an affluent area but not to the really bad ones.
All of this from someone who hasn't even visited London?? I think you are by far one of the most media-influenced members on here, which is really ironic considering all the **** you spew about thought control etc.

It turns out that thought control is nothing more than another person's opinion which you either cannot understand or do not agree with.

Perhaps Rofflay is still scared of those who are different? It is a shame as that defensive ignorance and unwillingness is what prevents you from seeing the overwhelming similarities and would help you to not be a scared little boy any longer.

Caporegime
Enoch Powell told everyone what would happen and they screamed ‘racist” - it’s happening as he foretold.
Vast swathes of the country are now swamped with immigrants and this has fundamentally changed the way we live sadly - but your branded a Nazi saying anything.
London has been totally ruined with these violent parasite criminals who have no intention of contributing or integrating at any level.
London is ruined - totally ruined and as a Londoner born in the sixties it breaks my heart to see it now - it’s like going to another country - no other country would tolerate it.
It is time people had a long hard conversation about some home truths and to my mind if you cannot fulfill three key elements when coming to this country then you should not be welcomed and you should be removed.
1. Contribute and no benefits of any shape or manner for five complete years of you contributing to the system you wish to exploit
In places like Saudi and Dubai if your out of work 28 days your out of the country - it’s that simple - none screams they are racist or unfair.
It’s time we took our country back and made it a place where only decent people can live
2. Integrate fully - if your not willing to do that fully and that includes learning the language you are out - why should the indefinite population have to carry your needs ?
Your a guest - behave like one who wants to stay and integrate fully - there are no excuses not to
3, commit serious crime you are out - permanently and any appeal process is done from their end and at their expense.
As a British citizen I do not want foreign nationals criminal tossers living in my country - it’s that simple, in the same way you wouldn’t want them in your house as guests I don’t want any foreign criminal in my country either - so if you cannot follow British laws you cannot live in Britain - that should be the first basic rule for anyone who moves to this country and NOT having that in place has made us the dumping ground of Europe for every ******, ponce and criminal.

don’t believe me, take a walk through Brixton with an iPhone 11 out - it’s ruined and feral scum walk the streets of London openly armed now and untouched
We have lost our capital
I also believe that a big contributor to this has been the left wing ********* approach and the criminalisation of child discipline - we now have a generation of tossers prowling the streets who have grown up with no boundaries, no right and wrong and those feral wasters will kill you for a mobile phone or perceived wrong look.
National service needs to return and prison is the full sentence passed , no phones in cells , no play station , 23 hour bang up and the death sentence for cop killers and peadophiles.
The message would soon be clearly understood and society would get back to being a safer place for everyone - currently it is anything but

I used to detest people like you, but I've grown to love the sheer misery and bitterness you bring upon yourselves with your ridiculous pity parties.

Soldato
I used to detest people like you, but I've grown to love the sheer misery and bitterness you bring upon yourselves with your ridiculous pity parties.

Why don't you try pointing out the flaws in his statement, the obvious one being that most people in London were actually born here so can't be deported

Soldato

We have lost our capital
You are very lost. Please seek help.

Permabanned

Would love to see the frothing if Spain started treating expats in Lineker O'Grady Irish Pub like that. :D

As for the rest, much lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom