Playing the race card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54319543

So is this really what Lewis Hamilton is trying to do? Really? The guy is mixed race yet here is what he said and i quote.

Hamilton thought his punishment for what he regarded as a relatively harmless error was "ridiculous" and provocatively added: "It is to be expected. They're trying to stop me, aren't they?"

"But that's OK. It's not like I haven't faced adversity before."

Seems like despite given every equal opportunity Britain has to offer he is born with a world view that because he is apparantly black that the entire world is against him. I blame the media for putting this into thier little empowered heads. Indeed the laughable thing is Lewis Hamilton is actually mixed race from a white mother and a black father but he stated his indentity as Black??? Do they not see the madness and the monster they have created? The guy is a self entitled BLM baby!!!

Associate
Perhaps include the next paragraph of the article?

He rowed back on that a few minutes later, saying: "I don't necessarily think it's for me. Whenever a team is at the front, they are under a lot of scrutiny. Everything we have on our car is being triple checked and triple checked. They are changing rules, such as the engine regs. Lots of things to keep the racing exciting, I assume.

This is nothing at all to do with race, this is to do with a sportsman and his team being dominant and the sporting regulator this season has a record of making rule changes specifically aimed at levelling the field / slowing Mercedes down.

Soldato
Seems like despite given every equal opportunity Britain has to offer he is born with a world view that because he is apparantly black that the entire world is against him. I blame the media for putting this into thier little empowered heads. Indeed the laughable thing is Lewis Hamilton is actually mixed race from a white mother and a black father but he stated his indentity as Black??? Do they not see the madness and the monster they have created? The guy is a self entitled BLM baby!!!

There’s a painful irony in the fact that the only one mentioning race is you. I genuinely don’t know how you’ve made that leap from what he said.

Permabanned
OP
Perhaps include the next paragraph of the article?

This is nothing at all to do with race, this is to do with a sportsman and his team being dominant and the sporting regulator this season has a record of making rule changes specifically aimed at levelling the field / slowing Mercedes down.

So what does he mean by adversity? I will admit if i am wrong but i think we seen into his head. It totally fits in with his take a knee outlook. He knows he will win eventually and overtake Schumacher so why? Its his words even the BBC said it was provocative. And when i see him i do not see race or think race but you know it was him and his buddies who have literally made race a 2020 hot topic.

If you think i am wrong, Read thier article on the Black owned coffee brand they were celebrating on the BBC website. It actually shows who sees race when you feel the need to make coffee production a racial thing? They reap what they sow...

Man of Honour
I've gone from being a big fan of Hamilton to someone who can't stand him because of his recent divisive opinions. However on this matter I don't think he was referring to race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom