Any regular blender users here?

Soldato
This weekend for unknown reasons i have decided to try and learn some blender and had an absolute blast learning!

I have watched and followed along with several hours of tutorials (donut) and whilst i am really happy with the results it feels cheaty as it was followed through a tutorial.

Here are my attempts :

This first one i scrapped as it just didn't look anything like a donut more like some weird alien orifice
U8FkkEL.png

This is what i ended up with on my second attempt and i am blown away by the fact that i was able to reproduce it!

8kiJLJW.png

Here is donut + a cup of ?? irn bru?? Liquid is imo poor but im really happy with the glass!
e3iEbgV.png

So after doing this i wanted to challenge myself to do something without any tutorials or even google ( outside of hotkeys because i keep forgetting some of them )

I initially planned to make just a simple desk but ended up having too much fun with it and made a lamp and monitor ( both basic AF )

b5kRnyO.png

But to say that i am happy with these would be an understatement! More satisfying than the tutorial donut although the skills i learned from the tutorial were widely used here so they clearly worked!

So what would any of you blender gurus suggest as midweek projects/things to learn that are suitable for beginners?

Back
Top Bottom