** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Soldato
While the thought of 43” 4K 144hz is nice, it’s probably too big when sitting as close to the screen as you do with a PC monitor. In fact the recommendation for 4K gaming is between 27” to 32”.

I might be biased though as I’m getting the 27” LG 27GN950-B.

Associate
While the thought of 43” 4K 144hz is nice, it’s probably too big when sitting as close to the screen as you do with a PC monitor. In fact the recommendation for 4K gaming is between 27” to 32”.

I might be biased though as I’m getting the 27” LG 27GN950-B.

my 28" has done me proud for the past 5-6 years be nice to finally have a affordable 4K monitor with high refresh

Soldato
As with everything technology related whatever you buy today will be bettered at some stage by something cheaper. I’m talking about future 32” screens with DisplayPort 2.0 and HDMI 2.1

You can wait forever or buy today and use it until some killer new feature comes out that is worthwhile upgrading too. Everyone who buys a monitor today regardless of price is subject to the same rules.

By buying 4K 144hz you are future proofing a bit but that’s not to say some future graphics card will need DisplayPort 2.0 to get the most out of it but it should be backwards compatible at least.

Soldato
I've never gamed on a console on a monitor screen. For me consoles are designed to be used on TVs. So HDMI 2.1 is lost on me as I will only be PC gaming on my monitor.

Also I'm in the market for a monitor now, not Q1 2021.

Associate
Just a FYI post

Another UK company have got specific date for These (who i will not be naming)

Expected 01/10/2020 > 5pcs

but are trying to charge £790 yet OCUK and literally every other UK company are charging £750

I have never use the other company because there prices are always daft and I don't get haribo.......

Associate
Just had a message back from OcUK support about availability:

"Thank you for your webnote, I believe we have an LG shipment arriving around the middle of October these monitors (27GN950-B) should be on that shipment".

No comment on quantities/specifics, but narrows it down a little.

Back
Top Bottom