Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nothing to see here, another idiot trying to fight with police and surprised when she gets shoved to the ground. Then the morons on twitter cut a video and try make her seem like some old defenseless lady was punched by police. Yeah these police told me to stand back, so i'm gonna run into them. Great idea. Also he barely shoved her..... that screaming was way over the top.

LOOOOOOOOOL.

You really don't help when you're typing lol in a post about a serious subject.

Soldato
Do you recall the only injury that occurred then was when a police horse had lost it's policeman?

Those lawyers simply wanted TV time and to exploit the emotions of anyone to further their careers. I'm pretty sure their case went no where.
Im not sure what your point is I afraid.

All I did was say that at the BLM protest they used riot police on the protestors as a rebuttal to duese implying they use different tactics on, lets be honest 'blacks' than they do to white god fearing christian women. The police that ran or backed away from the group of BLM protestors were not dressed to engage a crowd, so retreated. If they hadnt they would have been beaten probably. Do you honestly think police officers want to get beaten up?

You are then comparing it to a group of properly dressed police in a ruckus and claiming they treat whites different to blacks by allowing 'blacks' to do what ever they want but beat old white women. Come on?

That might not be what you are think you are saying @NVP but come on you must see it?

Im not so much saying its racist but Im certainly saying it is utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Im not sure what your point is I afraid.

All I did was say that at the BLM protest they used riot police on the protestors as a rebuttal to duese implying they use different tactics on, lets be honest 'blacks' than they do to white god fearing christian women. The police that ran or backed away from the group of BLM protestors were not dressed to engage a crowd, so retreated. If they hadnt they would have been beaten probably.

You are then comparing it to a group of properly dressed police in a ruckus and claiming they treat whites different to blacks by allowing 'blacks' to do what ever they want and beat old white women. Come on? Do you honestly think police officers want to get beaten up?

That might not be what you are think you are saying @NVP but come on you must see it?

Im not so much saying its racist but Im certainly saying it is utterly ridiculous.
Ah ok, your point is that they were dressed in full gear for most of the BLM protests, but not the time they retreated? So when compared with this incident, where they were also not fully kitted, they didn't run but actually abused a middle aged woman?

What's your position on this argument again? I'm struggling.

@Tony Edwards - what I actually see in this thread is correct concern regarding police abuse. I also see someone with their guard so high up they can't see anything genuine, only their own projections. And lastly I see two currently standing police officers rudely ignoring direct questions, I shouldn't be surprised really.

Soldato
Ah ok, your point is that they were dressed in full gear for most of the BLM protests, but not the time they retreated? So when compared with this incident, where they were also not fully kitted, they didn't run but actually abused a middle aged woman?

What's your position on this argument again? I'm struggling.

@Tony Edwards - what I actually see in this thread is correct concern regarding police abuse. I also see someone with their guard so high up they can't see anything genuine, only their own projections. And lastly I see two currently standing police officers rudely ignoring direct questions, I shouldn't be surprised really.
Im not defending the situation or the police Im just saying the comparison is wrong.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Im not defending the situation or the police Im just saying the comparison is wrong.
Only at an irrelevant level, the department chosen to act was not the protestors choice.

At a relevant level both parties went to protest but had differing reactions from the police.

Soldato
I popped in to this thread to see if there was anything about the perceived inconsistency in police robustness when dealing with protest.

Different groups of silly people on the face of it are being treated inconsistently from what I can see. Ripping down statues is fine but gathering in Trafalgar Square and ranting about masks is met with force. This is not going to help public perception of the police imo.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I popped in to this thread to see if there was anything about the perceived inconsistency in police robustness when dealing with protest.

Different groups of silly people on the face of it are being treated inconsistently from what I can see. Ripping down statues is fine but gathering in Trafalgar Square and ranting about masks is met with force. This is not going to help public perception of the police imo.

They're inconsistent, because they're very different.

The anti-mask event was planned, in a city with the most police, and there was previous demonstrations to help anticipate what the likely compliance to restrictions would be.

The BLM protest in Bristol, was much more organic and dynamic in nature and there's nowhere near the same number of public order trained officers to deal with them.

Soldato
They're inconsistent, because they're very different.

The anti-mask event was planned, in a city with the most police, and there was previous demonstrations to help anticipate what the likely compliance to restrictions would be.

The BLM protest in Bristol, was much more organic and dynamic in nature and there's nowhere near the same number of public order trained officers to deal with them.

In London the police never touched the blm supporters.
And there was loads of police. And blm was causing trouble.

But a lady is fair game...

Soldato
https://twitter.com/neiljetel/status/1309924802434674689

Look a the video posted by neiljetel from another angle.

He also didnt even punch her??? it looks like she literally jumped backwards lmao (I think he did have ahold of her coat and shoved her back though).

Edit: Also this video tbh has been cut too short (Whether intentionally OR unintentionally), I need to see the longer one from this angle.... as the alleged punch seems to come from slightly earlier.

Anyone got a full video of another angle?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hold on. Is this the same women being pushed over twice in different areas by different officers?

He also didnt even punch her??? it looks like she literally jumped backwards lmao (I think he did have ahold of her coat and shoved her back though).

Soldato

Edit: Also this video tbh has been cut too short (Whether intentionally OR unintentionally), I need to see the longer one from this angle.... as the alleged punch seems to come from slightly earlier.

Anyone got a full video of another angle?

Of course the video has been cut short and shown at the worst angle in order to make the worst possible light of an incident, and it wasn't done by accident either.

Soldato
Of course the video has been cut short and shown at the worst angle in order to make the worst possible light of an incident, and it wasn't done by accident either.
It is different places. It was a set up for right wingers like you to get fake angry over some crazy CT nutcase being pushed back by police. If she had been black you would have been applauding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom