Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Hey it gets 2.5 out of 5 stars! That's half way there :p
I have a lease Evoque (different model to yours obviously, but same manufacturer). It's been mostly reliable over the 3,000 miles I've used it so far. But it does seem to have a few software bugs. The onboard systems lag a bit. The biggest bug I've found is that sometimes when a passenger takes their seatbelt off a second before the car stops, it doesn't realise they have then got out of the car and continuously beeps a no-seatbelt warning until you turn the ignition off and on again. It's done that a few times. It almost locked me out yesterday. I was parked, waiting for my son and jumped out to put something in the boot. When I closed the boot it locked the doors. Luckily I had my key in my pocket and not inside the car otherwise I would have been stranded. The dealership hadn't properly inflated the tyres and I got a low pressure warning randomly yesterday (dealership issue rather than reliability). The black paint is extremely soft and picks up marks incredibly easily too. There is also a buzz/rattle starting in the drivers door at certain speeds. I'm not too bothered about these issues because I don't own it.

It's a lovely car but I think their software needs a bit of attention. I probably wouldn't want to own one though due to the horror stories. When my brother bought a used Discovery (no warranty obviously) the private seller made a point to tell him never to buy one without a warranty. Considering he was trying to sell the car that made me smile.

Soldato
I have a lease Evoque
We have a 2015 Evoque as well. 2.0 TDi job that my wife uses. I agree on the software side of things. Hers tells me on occasion the key isn't in the car when it clearly is. A couple of other niggles with the entertainment side of things; if you plug in the USB to charge it, it disconnects the bluetooth connection. Sounds trivial, but long journey and you'll want to use the charger. Yet, I always connect via bluetooth for spotify, which doesn't work if you plug the USB in. Which is madness. I retrofitted a wireless charging pad to the Evoque to get around this issue though, but seems not well thought out. Otherwise I really enjoy the evoque, it drives superbly for a bigger car!

Soldato
I like stretchy belts.

Belt2.jpg

where's the belt from?

Soldato
As there seem to be a lot of Range Rover drivers congregating in this thread atm, I’m gonna save you from the bother of tailgating any actually fast cars by letting you know now....range rovers are lovely cars but they are slow

I seem get one up my arse or trying to jump me at the lights for no reason at least once a week.

Back
Top Bottom