• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I wonder when we will start to see some hands on stuff re: the ps5. Be interesting to see load times with games like rdr2 and Witcher 3 (both notorious for long loads)

Soldato
Received ShopTo email confirming the PS5 I pre-ordered is 'confirmed for day one' :D

Between me and my partner trying to guarantee one for launch day I've got ones with GAME, Very and JDWilliams, tempted to cancel JDWilliams as its the COD pack and also as neither of us have ordered from there in the past but likely hold on to all three as my partner wants to get one for her brother too, would have actually been tempted with a midnight launch if it was possible but in the world of Covid I'd rather wait at home, got all the accessories & games from Amazon though so chances are I could be left with a console and no games :(

GAME delivery is £9.99 btw! - tried to collect from store and its still £9.99 and my local store isn't offering it.

Soldato
Just had an email from shopto saying I'll get my ps5 on release day, however already ordered from Very so will cancel one, but which is more reliable/likely to deliver?

I got the same email. I’ve never had any bother with shopto with consoles on release day.

ive got an order on Amazon too that I’ll cancel nearer the time, just keeping it in case my mates gals through or my nephew decides to change his mind and want one.

Soldato
@Quinnaay just get both, its the only way to be sure

Also had my ShopTo confirmation, think they use DPD to ship which is the easily the most reliable courier for my area.

Soldato
@Quinnaay just get both, its the only way to be sure

Also had my ShopTo confirmation, think they use DPD to ship which is the easily the most reliable courier for my area.
We all don't have a rids bank account :p
That said my sister's boyfriend might want it before I cancel it, in which case the first one to turn up will be obviously mine :D

Associate
Just had an email from shopto saying I'll get my ps5 on release day, however already ordered from Very so will cancel one, but which is more reliable/likely to deliver?

I'm in the same boat as you. I also have an Amazon order, so I might just cancel Very even though they already took the money - the swines!

Associate
Will Game be sending similar emails?

I pre-ordered mine between the first and second batches so hoping for a day 1 delivery

I was half wondering the same for Amazon (my PS5) - right from purchase, the order has said that delivery will be 19/11. I have assumed that they were aware of their allocation whereas ShopTo (my dad's PS5) was awaiting final confirmation - hence subsequent confirmation email.

Haven't heard anything about Game.

Back
Top Bottom