• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
One was 4pm and one was 6am ‍♂️
Wish I had a bot just to buy one card, I don’t mind paying a premium, just not eBay premium ‍♂️
Thanks, yeah sounds like random. Did you stump on it by chance or are you using one of these stock tracking sites? I think they will top up these cards but not sure we will be able to beat the bots.

Associate
I tried ordering from 5.30am on Thursday 24th using Firefox and Chrome but page was stuck on 'check out', I kept trying until 6am and finally got to payment page and got error occurred after entering my details. So gutted!

I really don't know how to go about getting one, like many I l work 11-12 hour days (No break) and way too busy to check Nvidia during those hours

I have tried distill chrome extension app but read Nvidia could ban IP for using it?

Is it really about pot luck now, being on the site at the right time? What else can we do?

Getting the 1080ti FE was no way near as difficult and it was a decent price on release.

Associate
I tried ordering from 5.30am on Thursday 24th using Firefox and Chrome but page was stuck on 'check out', I kept trying until 6am and finally got to payment page and got error occurred after entering my details. So gutted!

I really don't know how to go about getting one, like many I l work 11-12 hour days (No break) and way too busy to check Nvidia during those hours

I have tried distill chrome extension app but read Nvidia could ban IP for using it?

Is it really about pot luck now, being on the site at the right time? What else can we do?

Getting the 1080ti FE was no way near as difficult and it was a decent price on release.

I don't know if I'll get banned for saying this but your best bet is to run nvidia-sniper on your PC whilst at work. It should add to cart and checkout automatically. Beat the scalpers at their own game. At least it's going to someone who doesn't want to resell it.

Associate

That's so unlucky bud. I would have been gutted too. It seems like we need a good amount of luck. I have been running the stock informer website but not sure it will work.

Associate
I don't know if I'll get banned for saying this but your best bet is to run nvidia-sniper on your PC whilst at work. It should add to cart and checkout automatically. Beat the scalpers at their own game. At least it's going to someone who doesn't want to resell it.

Never heard of it, wouldn't even know where to start. Google search didn't really give me anything.

Is it dodgy?

I'm hoping early mornings around 5am is the time they make them available. Wishful thinking.

Associate
Never heard of it, wouldn't even know where to start. Google search didn't really give me anything.

Is it dodgy?

I'm hoping early mornings around 5am is the time they make them available. Wishful thinking.

If you search for nvidia-sniper on GitHub you'll find it. It works well but takes a bit of setting up. It's the best way to secure an order when you're not at your PC.

Associate
We shipped bois. Woo.

Just got email with tracking. Was dispatched yesterday and is currently at delivery depot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom