Declining attitude to law and order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Another thread full of correlations. All the Lefty groomees regurgitating their cultish dogma.

I wonder which one will be the first to hit quote with a NO U response. /ThinkingFace

Soldato
Another thread full of correlations. All the Lefty groomees regurgitating their cultish dogma.

I wonder which one will be the first to hit quote with a NO U response. /ThinkingFace
No U!

Its the righties that are getting their knickers in a twist over an incident again.

Its a thread about declining attitude to law and order and the right wrongers are upset when the police dole out law and order. You couldnt make it up.

Soldato
It is different places. It was a set up for right wingers like you to get fake angry over some crazy CT nutcase being pushed back by police. If she had been black you would have been applauding that.

I don't think anyone should be protesting in large groups and getting that close to Police during a pandemic, considering I've lived with someone who was nearly hospitalised due to Covid I probably have radically different views than you assumed

Soldato
To be honest I think the lesson here is IN EVERY SINGLE SITUATION, try find a full video of said incident and if possible from multiple angles (if necessary) before making your judgement.

In some cases that won't be possible of course, but still try....

Social media seems to be getting worse and worse for cutting videos to spin a narrative. Doesn't matter what political affiliation you align with, all sides are guilty of it.

Associate
Ok, it's just you referred to them as officers but the article stated the initial search was performed by two special constables so I was wondering if the article was incorrect.

I think I thought that it was two response officers that had arrested the gunman, but I think it's apparently one special and one officer, from what I've heard through the grapevine (again, that could be incorrect though).

Permabanned
Depends completely on the specifics of the circumstances, but I don't think it'll result in anything major. I'm sure any officers involved have done plenty of learning from this.

I'm sure the officers have gained immensely from this unnecessary death and this will be a huge comfort to the deceased's family and friends, and I am sure the public will be happy to know two officers have now learnt at minor cost that a suspect with live ammunition on his person may perhaps require more circumspect treatment next time. Nothing major to see here, move along, just another little whoopsie in the training regime from which "much has been learnt"...

Unbelievable post, and rather sickening to be honest. You bring being liberal to an art form.

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom