New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Soldato
With discount this comes to 350 quid? Can it be beaten for the dosh?

**edit

Well I've ordered it anyway, downgrading from 32" because it's too big realistically, and the DPI isn't great on my current monitor.

Last edited:
Soldato
As @willhub said, what's everyone's opinion on this monitor?

I am looking for a new monitor as my current one has just died on me!

tempted at £350

Also, does it come with a DP cable etc?

Associate
As @willhub said, what's everyone's opinion on this monitor?
I'm absolutely loving mine, it replaced an 8 year old 24" TN panel so the difference was night and day. Next to my other IPS it's still noticeable better, the build quality is also excellent.
Now I just need a graphics card that can make the most of the refresh rate :p

I've got an ETA of 14th October, do they tend to overshoot this date or can it be earlier ?
Mine had an ETA of 29/09 but arrived a week early. From what other people have said it seems the ETA is more of an "at the latest" estimate.

Soldato
I'm absolutely loving mine, it replaced an 8 year old 24" TN panel so the difference was night and day. Next to my other IPS it's still noticeable better, the build quality is also excellent.

Mine had an ETA of 29/09 but arrived a week early. From what other people have said it seems the ETA is more of an "at the latest" estimate.

Wish was same for the 3080

Soldato
My monitor that died was a LG 22EA63 - 21.5" 1080P monitor at 60fps which is also about 6 years old.

Associate
Got the monitor yesterday - extremely impressed with it so far - waiting for a 3080 to put it through its paces.

I have installed the drivers and the utility tool - some nice features.

Originally had an order for an asus tuf screen - but happy I changed over to this.

I ordered from John Lewis as did not want to wait too long and already had an unused voucher so pretty much matched the Dell price that was available

Associate
They have upped the base price now to £487.50, there was an automatic discount of 20% when i put it in my basket then i applied DAILYMAIL8 for a further discount lowest i can get it to now is £358.79

Back
Top Bottom