• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

More information from Gigabyte on 3080 Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
There's a built in translate on twitter which i used to translate it, basically it says early october for 3080 master, but still undecided eta for 3080 xtreme and 3090 master and extreme.

I think that ultimately this is good for the users. They will have time to address problems and concerns with the designs (yep, I am thinking about those caps!).

Associate
OP
Looks like they’re finally coming out.

I’m number 42 on the unofficial queue, so hopefully I’ll see one before retirement

https://www.reddit.com/r/bapcsalesa...m_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=tp_title

It’s getting exciting! What time did you place your order? I’m sure the unofficial queue doesn’t actually look at the same card before yours but calculates the amount of orders and does a percentage of the card you have. Mine keeps going up but I feel I was quite early on it

Associate
It’s getting exciting! What time did you place your order? I’m sure the unofficial queue doesn’t actually look at the same card before yours but calculates the amount of orders and does a percentage of the card you have. Mine keeps going up but I feel I was quite early on it

I’m aware the unofficial queue is not indicative, especially since a lot of people haven’t add their orders to it and does not included cancellations. Need to check the exact time, I think it was around 3,07

Associate
OP
I’m aware the unofficial queue is not indicative, especially since a lot of people haven’t add their orders to it and does not included cancellations. Need to check the exact time, I think it was around 3,07

Mine was processed at 14:29 on the 17th and the queue system now says I’m first for the 3080 master, so I’m unsure as a few days ago I was 10th

Associate
the same thread the unofficial calc is on, is a link to the google doc with the actual data. count all the Aorus master orders that are before yours (they're listed by time) for a probably more accurate guestimate than the unofficial calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom