US: Fargo

Soldato
Just finished season 3 and it wasn't a patch on the first two (with s1 definitely the best). This show is all about the villains and Varga was just a bit of a silly character.

Also they ripped off the ending from Lord of War except this time you don't know if the door opens or not.

Associate
It's interesting what other people's take on things is. I thought David Thewlis was superb in the menace he projected. Cocking his head to one side looking the target in the eyes while stalking them. That's what a wolf does. 2 x Ewen McGregors was no bad thing either along with Carrie Who's Name Shall Not Be Uttered On This Forum. Hoping for a 4th series, but may be a while, apparently.

Soldato
Just finished series 3 and whilst I liked the series on the whole, I found the last episode to be massively disappointing after the first 20 minutes or so. Just seemed to be a cop out on a lot of storylines.

Permabanned
Fargo is kind of Marmite (you either love it or hate it) and I struggled with at least one season but this season so far seem to have gone full Woke.

Caporegime
Only just released there was a 4th series. Watching the trailer and the bank scene entrance is the exact same as it is used in Public Enemies!

Tried to watch the first episode and just about made it through. This isn't Fargo I remember from the first series. I'm not sure what this is but I won't be watching any more of it. It's dull and tries to be quirky but comes off as desperate and disjointed. I suspect this is the final series.

Associate
I finished this, but had to force myself to watch the last 3-4 episodes, lots didn’t make much sense, lots of tangents and also became quite boring.

Caporegime
I finished this, but had to force myself to watch the last 3-4 episodes, lots didn’t make much sense, lots of tangents and also became quite boring.
So sad to read all of this. I loved the previous seasons and was hoping this would be a grand finale. I can only conclude from all the awful reviews that it's not worth investing the time in. :(

Man of Honour
Recently watched seasons 1 and 2 when I had some time to kill - not bad but season 3 I just can't get into 1.5 episodes in and I've lost all interest and can't see myself going back to it.

Back
Top Bottom