• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AB Core Voltage Slider (%)

Soldato
Been having a play with afterburner past 2 days and got the hang of it almost with the 3000 series cards... only thing i don't understand is what the core voltage slider does? Moving it from 0-100% doesn't seem to give me anything in terms of performance or stabilising clocks?

Anyone know what it actually changes in terms of core voltage?

Soldato
OP
It's a placebo slider for the most part as a voltage offset is not directly adjustable.
The only way to tweak the voltage applied is via a custom boost curve / the OC scanner.
Well thats good to know, i saw the function for custom curve but not given it any thought yet as i have +100 on the core and +400 mem stable in games.

How many hours of testing and sliding it up and down did you do :D
haha, no joke i literally did 0% bench then +100% bench and made no difference so gave up :p

Back
Top Bottom