• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
3090 definitely worth the price. Even the picture is bigger :). I like it.
Wrote a quick tool to see if it would help highlight stock appearing and was going to post updates here if anything found but NV's javascript usage is a pita.May see if can get it working later but don't have much time.

Last edited:
Associate
I think I messed up. I used distill browser extension to refresh nvidia store page every 5 seconds now every item on the store shows 'out of stock' including nvlinks. Serves me right?
Now even if the 3080 comes in stock I have less than 0 chance of getting one? Is this happening for anyone else?

Soldato
I think I messed up. I used distill browser extension to refresh nvidia store page every 5 seconds now every item on the store shows 'out of stock' including nvlinks. Serves me right?
Now even if the 3080 comes in stock I have less than 0 chance of getting one? Is this happening for anyone else?
I think the NV website is pants to be honest. I added an NVLink to cart while testing something and cannot even remove it from the cart now. Also when busy it seems to take 10-15 seconds to update the buttons. Try refreshing and some items even show in stock at first and then flip to out of stock after a few seconds.
I noticed the 30 series NV link was out of stock earlier.
If they used normal buttons on a page that's fully rendered when loaded it'd be easy to monitor the page automatically :)

Associate
I think the NV website is pants to be honest. I added an NVLink to cart while testing something and cannot even remove it from the cart now. Also when busy it seems to take 10-15 seconds to update the buttons. Try refreshing and some items even show in stock at first and then flip to out of stock after a few seconds.
I noticed the 30 series NV link was out of stock earlier.
If they used normal buttons on a page that's fully rendered when loaded it'd be easy to monitor the page automatically :)

RQGfN1W

4gvnWd9

This is what I get, no "Add to cart button" anywhere for me

Edit: Not much luck adding images either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom