• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
What are we thinking the cooling system might be ? A blower type system this time around ? I could see this being the case because of the size of the thing ! Or maybe larger fans ?
I really don't care as long as it's quiet.......by all accounts the XsX is almost silent, so hopefully that'll give Sony a shake to make this likewise!

Soldato
I really don't care as long as it's quiet.......by all accounts the XsX is almost silent, so hopefully that'll give Sony a shake to make this likewise!
It’s gonna be a disappointing November 19th if it turns out the console isn’t whisper quiet. :( I don’t care how large this thing is, as long as it’s quiet.

Soldato
You have to order it with the item you want to cover

I ordered it a few hours ago - policy documents have arrived.
Unfortunately it has an expiry date of 28/09/2023 - however they automatically add 15 days to this date to allow for delivery of the console.
The documents say "If the console takes more than 15 days to arrive, please contact us". I've just dropped them an email explaining the confirmed delivery date of 19/11/2020 and asked them to amend the policy.

If they don't get back to me, I'll ring them after I've taken delivery and explain.

Nothing indicates it must be purchased at the same time as the console - Amazon system certainly didn't stop me ordering and my paperwork arriving from "Protect my Bubble".
With a future delivery date and of course I'll have proof of purchase to back-up any claim I make, all seems fine.

i5v6vCW.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I've not seen the latest info on if but I thought the game looked superb from early clips. Though you can now pre-order it for PS5 digitally but its £79.99. WTF?!

Maybe I'm being overly dismissive of it, but it just struck me as Fortnite in cars!

Have Sony said which SSD's will work with the PS5 yet, I remember them saying they would do a list closer to the time?

They haven't said yet. It's one of many things on their To-Do List!

Associate
I've not seen the latest info on if but I thought the game looked superb from early clips. Though you can now pre-order it for PS5 digitally but its £79.99. WTF?!

Maybe I'm being overly dismissive of it, but it just struck me as Fortnite in cars!

Looked like a cross between Rocket League, Burnout 3 Takedown and a touch of AC chucked in with the free running thing going on. Looks like a B-Grade title - one for the kids and definitely not worth the price tag. I can't honestly see parents going out and buying their son/daughter a console as well as £80 to play that game unless they have money to burn.

Associate
It's likely over with Nathan Drake as lead but I would bet on there being another 'series' of Uncharted games. Think there were already leaks/rumours early part of this year...

Soldato

I'm genuinely not convinced folk will be willing to pay £70 in 2020 for a game quite honestly. Especially not a digital copy where it has no resale value. The comments are basically full of people saying the exact same thing.

Back
Top Bottom