Spec Me Euro V8

Associate
Soldato
What's going on with the prices of Lexus ISF?

Pre-facelift can be had from £13k and facelift seem to have shot up to a staggering £27k?

Don't think there's that much different apart from LSD, to warrant double the price!

Man of Honour
The market seems odd even accounting for the low supply, every car on autotrader is either a 2008 or a 2012. Of course you'd expect the 2012 ones to be more expensive, they are 4 years newer after all, but there are so few of them I would imagine the first to advertise picked a bonkers price and everyone else just followed. They are, after all, still for sale and not sold...

Caporegime
Took me a long time to figure out that the prices cars are advertised for aren't the same as the prices they sell for. :p

Took me trying to sell a car for the same price as tonnes of other similar or worse examples were advertised for, for months, and eventually having to sell it for 20% less... Guess what, all those other ones are still for sale several more months later.

They can try and sell those 2012 models for £27K all day long but I doubt any will sell for that.

Soldato
What's going on with the prices of Lexus ISF?

Pre-facelift can be had from £13k and facelift seem to have shot up to a staggering £27k?

Don't think there's that much different apart from LSD, to warrant double the price!

It is weird. I think low numbers result in prices being all over the place.

I don't think they're worth the top end asking price. That's nearly rcf money and that is a much newer and arguably better car.

Not a saloon but even gsf seem to be around 30-35k mark.

Facelift cars do have new suspension, LSD etc and owners do claim that they make a massive difference. I don't think I could justify the prices they're asking. Have not seen any sell either, they seem to sit there for months.

15k is good money for a prefacelift 100k ish example.

Associate
You will - the E63.

Debatable, especially if you're talking about the M156 E63, the M113K engine is much more reliable and powerful after some simple mods.

To get into M157 territory (superior to both the M113K and M156) you would want to spend more than £15k to get a decent example.

Back
Top Bottom