• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrM

TrM

Associate
Amazon scalping with zotac for nearly double msrp. They have canceled thousands two days after relase make ppl in trouble in queue at other retailers. Just In case u still want complain about OCUK .

the only ones I’ve seen is from other stores or private sellers listing on there (can’t find one from itself) so how is it scalping? They can just be a store front for many others.

Associate
local shop in Lithuania got some Gigabyte 3080 cards (8 total and to no surprise still all in stock)... but for 1200€-1350€

another shop had some from ASUS and MSI for 1000-1100€ as well... prices are insane

TrM

TrM

Associate
Morning all, hot drink in hand ready to keep up to date with the drama! :)

My MSI card is due today! :D

im sure there are rules on the forum for what I really want to say:) so I’m going to say I really hope you love your 3080 and nice one for getting one so early:)

Associate
im sure there are rules on the forum for what I really want to say:) so I’m going to say I really hope you love your 3080 and nice one for getting one so early:)
haha, thank you! I'm sure it was all nice things and there must be rules against being too kind?? Right? Right.... :D

Associate
It's not Amazon selling it, it's a reseller but I understand what you mean.
Oh Yes i just noticed that this is actualy not "sold by Amazon" my apologise for that . Anyway i had ordered tuf and i was canceled two days later 19.09 wich put me on OCUK at queue number 3000+- for gaming x trio I think im going to hibernate my self till January :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom