New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Soldato
They have upped the base price now to £487.50, there was an automatic discount of 20% when i put it in my basket then i applied DAILYMAIL8 for a further discount lowest i can get it to now is £358.79
thanks, that works to get it to 358.79

Associate
Is this monitor actually worth the base price of over 480 quid
It hasn't yet reverted to RRP since release so it's probs some Dell marketing ploy.

It's worth the £389 imo. Plus you can always pop a discount code in to reduce the price further.

Lowest I've seen is £331 and it's a bargain at that price considering Dells warranty service is outstanding.

Associate
Yeah Dell is like DFS with their pricing and sales. And then there's nearly always a discount code on top!

I don't think id have paid £480 for it, but that's only because of the lottery that is buying a monitor today. But it's definititely worth more than the £331 I did pay for it, especialy as i'm very happy with the quality and lack of issues.

Soldato
First impressions, very bright, nice and sharp, lovely colours not washed out like my AOC. Blacks are a bit muddy, but that's fine.

This is right out of the box too, I've not applied any calibration files but that's what I plan to do next.

The monitor is like night and day after some more use compared to my AOC, the colours just pop out, the clarity and sharpness, you can still see individual pixels slightly but that's a non issue really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom