• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
But you NEVER stay silent with your customers. It's your customers that are putting food on your plate, paying your mortgage, and putting your kids through college in the end.
Found the millionaire business owner here guys.

Also for every 'issue' ocuk answer, theres another 20 questions from random people that basically equate to ' wheres my card I paid for'

Its really REALLY pathetic.

Associate
Haha, best laugh out of this thread for a while, someone getting booted with the message This message has been removed from public view for the following reason: you've been here long enough to know better

We need to stop derailing the thread, competitor hints and links are explicitly forbidden, people should understand that by now. I pray that as a lot of other infomation purports deliveries to the UK between today and Friday that at least some people will get their confirmations, and post here. That gives the rest of us hope and a bump up the Queue, official or not, at some (fairly quick, I hope) point we'll get our Email of joy from OcUk. To quote Yoda: Patience, you must have.

Associate

Also for every 'issue' ocuk answer, theres another 20 questions from random people that basically equate to ' wheres my card I paid for'

I dont think they have answered one Issue yet that has been raised in here, keep putting it off or not bothering to answer at all.
Hows that for pathetic.

Associate

The guy is right tho, how can it be pathetic to have contact with your customers? Tell that to the competition lol.

Soldato
The guy is right tho, how can it be pathetic to have contact with your customers? Tell that to the competition lol.
You mean the competition that dont have a dedicated forum where a staff member has been giving regular updates?

Again you don't like the message of the update so you demand more...as if OCUK somehow know when all this stock is going to drop.

Associate
We need to stop derailing the thread, competitor hints and links are explicitly forbidden, people should understand that by now. I pray that as a lot of other infomation purports deliveries to the UK between today and Friday that at least some people will get their confirmations, and post here. That gives the rest of us hope and a bump up the Queue, official or not, at some (fairly quick, I hope) point we'll get our Email of joy from OcUk. To quote Yoda: Patience, you must have.
I agree that we should, but both of the messages that have been removed that I posted, didn't name a competitor or even hint at the name of one, or name the product.. I support their right to censor the forum as they see fit, I completely do. But, with the sensitivity with which stuff is being deleted, they're keeping the spotlight on themselves right now.

Associate
You mean the competition that dont have a dedicated forum where a staff member has been giving regular updates?

Again you don't like the message of the update so you demand more...as if OCUK somehow know when all this stock is going to drop.

Perhaps through no fault of his own, regular isn't a word I'd use to describe the updates we've been getting.

Associate
No your a guy with a chip on your shoulder. Don't get confused now.

I understand how customer service should work. This isn't how customer service should work. Quite the opposite.

If having a chip on my shoulder equates to calmly sitting here, understanding that the queue is long, there will be a long wait, and that mistakes have been (and are being) made, then yes, I am Mr Chip McCain of Chip House, Chipville, Chippington, Chipshire.

Associate
What makes me laugh here is thousands of cards are getting sold with no ETA date whatsoever, but dont you dare mention competitor that might have stock lol

Associate
Been following this thread for a couple hundred pages now, things seem to be getting rather heated now, chill out! I know it's frustrating to not have an update daily, but we just need to work off of the assumption that no update means just that, nothing new has happened. I'm sure they'll update up the minute they know something more concrete.

I'm sitting here eagerly hoping to see an EVGA stock update next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom