Wall Builds?

Soldato
Did some searches and surprised to not find much on these forums.
I currently have an Enthoo Primo I've never really been in love with.
Currently an E-Atx build with 2 x 480mm rads, next build I wanted to scale it down a touch but would rather use these rads again.

Decided a wall mounted PC might be something cool to try, will be waiting for the new Ryzen chips so no rush.

Stumbling blocks;

I'd like to run an on/off switch and a USB hub of some description down to the desk. Guess a generic USB hub would suffice?
On/off switch could be any push button I guess, current mega low

As for the GPU risers, a quick google suggests the loss is around 2%. I can cope with that.

Kinda assumed you'd only go to these efforts if you were W/C, that's why I put it in here although I'm happy for it to be moved to a more relevant sub-forum should someone wish.

Associate
I'm actually in the process of doing this for the lounge PC, which was resting on a shelf and at risk of falling on toddlers that insist, no matter how many Time Outs they get, on swinging from said shelf.

I'm just using a generic big push button from a Chinese express selling site. I understand however that you can buy remote switches so that you could have it wirelessly on your desk. This might be more what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom