Thoughts on Audi A6

Soldato
Assuming it's the 2.0TDi check for clutch judder, really common on them.

The SE probably isn't going to have a ton of spec unless it's had the options on it, but generally people who want spec at least have the S-Line. As mentioned above the Tech pack is something that you want, it really changes the car.

Generally speaking they're well built cars and aren't particularly problematic.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the good advice. In the end I bought a 65 plate manual Skoda Superb 2.0 tdi 190ps SEL-Executive hatchback with 60K miles, full Skoda SH and a 3 year Skoda warranty (bought from a main Skoda dealer). Should be good for my lengthy motorway commute.

Associate
Thanks for the good advice. In the end I bought a 65 plate manual Skoda Superb 2.0 tdi 190ps SEL-Executive hatchback with 60K miles, full Skoda SH and a 3 year Skoda warranty (bought from a main Skoda dealer). Should be good for my lengthy motorway commute.

They are pretty amazing cars for the money, the Superb. As for the rear space - how do they manage it? Magic?

Man of Honour

I think this is a genuinely better option than a similarly priced A6. The Superb is an excellent car.

Soldato
Soldato
3 year warranty - impressive!

Back
Top Bottom