Apex Legends BR

Associate
Quick question, have Respawn ever come out and said what they think is the problem with the servers? I'd say 95% of the time its fine, then that 1 in 20 of a match its either really laggy or even running in slo-mo...

It was happening recently again, but also the EA servers went down across the board for a while ... maybe related ?

It used to happen to a good while back, but the lag was jerky, this time it was nice and smooth. I would joke that it would make my aim better, unfortunately, also allowed the others to do the same. Backside handed to me on a plate as usual!

Its still my goto game, but I could swear today that the hit-reg was off on some of the medium range stuff, or that the other players had some sort of avoidance as some of my shots I'm convinced were on target. I.e. oppo not moving, body square in target sight with triple take, bullet trace through oppo, no hit scored.

speaking of snipers the Kraber kills the game I think. Its just too powerful.

Associate
It was happening recently again, but also the EA servers went down across the board for a while ... maybe related ?

It used to happen to a good while back, but the lag was jerky, this time it was nice and smooth. I would joke that it would make my aim better, unfortunately, also allowed the others to do the same. Backside handed to me on a plate as usual!

Its still my goto game, but I could swear today that the hit-reg was off on some of the medium range stuff, or that the other players had some sort of avoidance as some of my shots I'm convinced were on target. I.e. oppo not moving, body square in target sight with triple take, bullet trace through oppo, no hit scored.

speaking of snipers the Kraber kills the game I think. Its just too powerful.

I know what you mean. It was so odd having extra time to line up your shots!

about the Kraber.. I don’t know I think it’s reasonable. This whole game is about positioning and map awareness, so you should always be looking for what areas are safe/moving around cover. A Kraber shouldn’t drop you instantly unless they were very lucky or you were an idiot and standing still. Either way, if you are smart you know not to get stupid and caught in the open.

it shoots slowly, but does shed loads of damage. Fair enough in my book!

now... the fact that the triple take now has the choke as standard? That’s a bit too strong for my liking! :D

Associate
It's supposed to have been released (crossplay not steam) and it shows in the settings but Son and I have been trying to get ourselves linked up and it's not finding either account names.

Associate
It's running as a beta crossplay by the looks of it. I'd say that they are trying crossplay gingerly and that for the most part you stay with your platform save for the odd mix. I wouldn't say by a long way that everygame is mixed.

Seem to get a lot of dropper outers the now .... The high rankers being the worst offenders in my experience.

Caporegime
It's supposed to have been released (crossplay not steam) and it shows in the settings but Son and I have been trying to get ourselves linked up and it's not finding either account names.
Who is on which platform?

Console owners will remain with console owners unless they join a party with a PC player when they’ll be in PC lobbies. If you turn crossplay off on console you’ll only be matched with others who have also turned crossplay off. Given that it’s on by default it should mean very long queue times.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
They should make it fair and group all the console players with the pc console controller players. That way everyone has aimbot sorry aim assist. :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I believe the levels of aim assist are different on console compared to PC. PC Controller AA seems stronger.

I know that but imo it should not be in the game full stop. So it's pretty ironic the pc controller players complaining about console players aim assist being better.

Caporegime
I know that but imo it should not be in the game full stop. So it's pretty ironic the pc controller players complaining about console players aim assist being better.
It's no surprise that many of the pros used a controller on PC and while some are moving to M&K they've said it's a learning process. They're still very good though, it's not all about aim a lot of the time.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It's no surprise that many of the pros used a controller on PC and while some are moving to M&K they've said it's a learning process. They're still very good though, it's not all about aim a lot of the time.

True but for the majority of casuals it is. Sorry don't mean to dis on controller players as there some great players but referring generally to those that have little game sense and have aim assist to compensate.

Back
Top Bottom