• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Nothing here either. Not in a huge rush to buy as the titles I want to play are out in Nov...

...he says after impulse buying a SF750 to use with that card :D

Soldato
Stock appeared at 5:30.100 and was gone by 5:30.200. Was so fast the button displayed was 'Out of to cart'. You need to F5 quicker you lot :D.
Just kidding!. I just check a few times a day but losing interest. Inclined to wait a while.

Soldato
OP
I hate to rub it in, but having done some early testing I can say this 3080 is a stunner. It's a proper 4k card - games like Shadow of The Tomb Raider & Senua's Sacrifice are rocking 4k 60 with all the bells & whistles including HDR 10 bit 4:4:4 and the GPU usage is sitting around 75%.

Really impressed. :)

Associate
I hate to rub it in, but having done some early testing I can say this 3080 is a stunner. It's a proper 4k card - games like Shadow of The Tomb Raider & Senua's Sacrifice are rocking 4k 60 with all the bells & whistles including HDR 10 bit 4:4:4 and the GPU usage is sitting around 75%.

Good to hear you are happy with the performance. Hopefully we will be able to gaze at glorious 4k @60.

Associate
Having no luck with the FE (5am f5 crew!) which I would have preferred I managed to snag a 3080 from a competitor at 16:49 yesterday. Yodel just dropped it off. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?

Associate

That sounds good !!! I've been waiting for powerful enough GPU to play on my C9 OLED....sounds like 3080 might just be perfect for it. Will not lie I'm jealous :o:D

Back
Top Bottom