• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
my order was placed a week ago already and i have still not received any emails to confirm order or delays for order or anything. just a paypal payment notification. money is taken. have gotten ZERO information. webnote is not getting me anywhere. im in Ireland and cant phone the store. maybe someone here can phone for me within uk ?
Guess they have thousands webnotes with where is my card and when its coming and cant get to yours sadly. What does it say on yer order on account and what card u ordered. If it was last week dont expectit before 2021

Associate
Yeah would love to know this too, I am an early EVGA preorder but not willing to wait past the end of October, will just stick with my 2070 for now and enjoy the new consoles until the 3080 is easier to buy
Yeah I'm an early one too, but if they aren't even receiving ANY EVGA I'd be tempted to cancel and try to last on my 970 even longer. How can they say they are communicating everything then support just up and says they aren't receiving any EVGA in a private email?

Associate
I posted restocking info from a german shop and the message got deleted because "Competitors"- oookay.
I mean, it does say at the top "No competitor discussion"

Thats weird because the company you mentioned is the parent company of OCUK.... lmaooooo

Think the mod may of possibly been confused when reading your post

Associate
I pre ordered a 3080 gigabyte eagle on 17th it's now October status says received not shipped. Can you tell me how much longer the wait will be as the money was took straight away and I am feeling antzy lol cheers

Associate
I pre ordered a 3080 gigabyte eagle on 17th it's now October status says received not shipped. Can you tell me how much longer the wait will be as the money was took straight away and I am feeling antzy lol cheers
No one knows, the forums is full of us waiting for all types of cards, the closest thing ive seen for information in a twitter account For Gigabyte saying cards were heading to the uk over the course of this week,
How many is unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom