Need help, new to upgrading

Associate
So... I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm very limited for space so wanting to change the case to a good/high airflow I have seen some corsair ones i like the idea of the 3 fans at the front for the intake, plus im thinking the fans would run slower when gaming? also i would like to add Bluetooth but un sure on what card to get. all help/guidance will be appreciated. also i understand as i will have to basically re-build the pc can anyone suggest any upgrades as im going to be taking it to bits.

• Inter i7-9700 3.00 GHz
  • 16GB ram
  • NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
  • ASUS PRIME H310-PLUS R2.0#
  • 2 TB (7200 rpm) 256 GB SSD
thanks in advanced
l_10196471_007.jpg

Associate
Looking at your board, if there is plenty of venting at the front, then you should not need front fans.
Keeps your rig quiet and does not build up turbulence inside the case by conflicting air flows so the coolers in the GPU and CPU work more efficiently.
I bought the MSI vampric that has plenty of front ventilation and my 10700 tops out at 75°C with all cores running at 4.8GHz, even without the rear fan fitted.
I do however have a FUMA2 which is a dual fan.
Based on this experience, I would recommend a well ventilated case without front fans and see how you get on without a rear fan. You may need it as you have a single cooler fan.

Soldato
Something like this:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £73.09 (includes shipping: £11.10)

or this:

Total: £130.55 (includes shipping: £12.60)

Bluetooth something like this (version 5 is out of stock but the version 4 arent)

Total: £22.73 (includes shipping: £2.74)

Back
Top Bottom