Star Wars Squadrons

Man of Honour
This could be... the greatest game

I'm trying not to get too hyped about it, but I really very much am. Bought a new HOTAS for it (and a spare... :o), upgraded GPU and have a Quest 2 on the way for what I hope is going to be the ultimate Star Wars fighter childhood fantasy fulfillment experience. It's worth noting that I have spent less than a handful of evenings gaming over the last year :o

Soldato
Only just realised this is out soon, im toying with the idea of pre-purchase but no mention of HOTAS support on the steam page, even though its meant to be day 1. Ill hang off and see, im in no rush.

Man of Honour
Is this on EA Play or with EA Play Pro only.

From my reading you get 10hrs with play, however with play pro it's unlimited.

Only just realised this is out soon, im toying with the idea of pre-purchase but no mention of HOTAS support on the steam page, even though its meant to be day 1. Ill hang off and see, im in no rush.

While that is odd, it's very well publicised as being 100% HOTAS supported, they've even said for consoles they've done a day 1 patch to enable it.

Associate
I've just looked at this for the first time. Refuse to get my hopes up until it's in the hands of some trusted reviewers. Even then, if it's heavily monetised I'll pass till it's on sale.

Man of Honour
I've just looked at this for the first time. Refuse to get my hopes up until it's in the hands of some trusted reviewers. Even then, if it's heavily monetised I'll pass till it's on sale.

There's zero monetisation, there's been massive emphasis on this throughout the lead up to release. There's is no way to pay real money for anything in game.

C64

C64

Soldato
10 hours trial on play is going to cause some refund headaches for steam hows that going to work with going past 2 hour refund policy ?

im ea play non pro on steam and havent seen anything about free 10 hour trial at all, maybe its only if you pay for ea play on origin not steam

3.5 / 5 isn't good news

Caporegime
10 hours trial on play is going to cause some refund headaches
im ea play non pro on steam and havent seen anything about free 10 hour trial at all, maybe its only if you pay for ea play on origin not steam

3.5 / 5 isn't good news
I get the feeling they didn’t delve into the multiplayer that much which is where the game will live or die due to the early review.

Soldato
10 hours trial on play is going to cause some refund headaches for steam hows that going to work with going past 2 hour refund policy ?

3.5 / 5 isn't good news
2.5 is avarage 3.5 is good 4.5 is excellent and 5 is perfect. So 3.5 isnt too bad in fact its good.:p

Back
Top Bottom