WOW ...The Silverstone Alta S1 case looks gorgeous

Soldato
I love the look of this new silverstone case :):):)

But don't think i would buy another case that mounts the GPU upright like this :(
(i suffered GPU Heat problems with my FT02 case due to it mounting my GPU upright)

3x 200mm fans at the bottom :eek:

Associate
I love the look of this new silverstone case :):):)

But don't think i would buy another case that mounts the GPU upright like this :(
(i suffered GPU Heat problems with my FT02 case due to it mounting my GPU upright)

3x 200mm fans at the bottom :eek:

Almost all new GPUs now use powder heatpipes so having them vertical or upright won't affect performance too much.

Soldato
Almost all new GPUs now use powder heatpipes so having them vertical or upright won't affect performance too much.

So, when are the Alta cases arriving over here? The big problem with the FT cases is the lack of space behind the motherboard tray for cable management, so I'm hoping the Alta cases fix that. The FT05 has other minor issues too, like the PSU being on the wrong side of the motherboard and there being insufficient room for the EPS cable; I'm pleased to see you've fixed those with the Alta in the video. Please consider making the back side a grille for mounting a 2x 140mm AIO radiator.

Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Permabanned
I think it's a good idea to have the fans at the bottom. It gives excellent ventilation and still allows a decorative front to the case.

Soldato
OP
I think it's a good idea to have the fans at the bottom. It gives excellent ventilation and still allows a decorative front to the case.
That the case i would like

Three 180mm or 200mm fans covering the bottom like a FT02 case but with a normal motherboard mounting position and a glass front

Back
Top Bottom