Raised By Wolves

Soldato
Wow...just wow... that season finale. I've nothing good to say about it, only grateful it wasn't a double episode.

Knew the story was going downhill but they really went all out on this and went full Sharknado.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ugh... I just. I'm so disappointed...

I was there 100% for the first 4-5 episodes, but then it was a steep and steady decline to the end. The final episode was the epitome of everything that let the show down. I'm struggling where to even begin with it, there's just so many inconsistencies in plot devices and character behaviour, and there's no need for it.

It would have been much better if it just focussed on a couple of things rather than try everything. It's a fantastic idea, some themes and questions it raises utterly fascinated me, but it became shallow and rotted away. It's like they got a sci-fi visionary to come up with a fascinating scenario but then dropped them for a JJ Abrams type who very quickly drained all its lasting appeal for the sake of Lost/GoT-esque twists and turns.

Caporegime
It was rather ridiculous for the most part (I guess that was the point?), but some of the premises were laid early on so it wasn't totally awkward.

Feels like lore-building rather than plot-building to me honestly, which does at least leave room for improvement.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I am struggling to watch this, I have seen 5 and a half episodes but all the bits with the Father and the children is boring as heck. I find the entire food/hunting plot a snooze fest. This looks great but it is dragging for me.

LoL - i got to be honest i was thinking the same thing too, it will pick up again and surprise you with a whole new different direction. Hang in there :D

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I watched 4 hrs of YouTube vlogs of a couple riding a mountain bike over 500miles on the Colarado Trail but I am struggling to watch this.
It's hot garbage, don't waste your time.

I saw it going south in ep3 and it nose-dived all the way to the end.

Final episode was a bit like a last burst of energy from a dying gazelle, head and antlers flailing everywhere.

Caporegime
Echo everything here. First episodes fascinating. Religious pseudo garden of Eden bs..... Lost me so hard. The symbolic garbage and urgh....

I'd watch a father does standup show if they want to make it.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
What on earth just happened honestly bewildered that last episode. It was beyond ridiculous tbh.

How did the ship survive magma and the thing in end that had no arms piloted back out???

Associate
Binged this over the weekend. First few episodes were great, nice story building in the middle but then what on earth was episode 10?!

The scene with the baby in episode 5 was :eek:

Back
Top Bottom