• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3090 Owners Thread

Associate
Ordered a 3080 and a 3090 yesterday.

14:50 - Order being processed at supplier
14:32 - Order received by our supplier

15:36 - Order being processed at supplier
15:23 - Order received by our supplier

I received a text saying the same, limited stock blah 20% off code etc... BUT it didn't state which was cancelled or if both were. No order numbers given. I'm sure it's the 3080 as over 100 were ordered when I placed my order. But only 10 were sold when I ordered the 3090.

And the above remains as is, nothing on my account has changed or any emails. Who knows

Associate
Great thread guys and thanks for the effort with the links and info
I’ve got an Asus strix 3090 is on pre order , I didn’t manage to get the order in till 3pm sadly as the site went down, but I am hoping to get it before Christmas - I cannot wait.
I’m just waiting for the jealous 3080 trolls to start doing what they do best with the silly goading questions about why we should spend what they can’t

Soldato
Flushed out my old drivers with DDU and so far, so good. I don't want to jinx it but hopefully it was just some fragments of the previous card installing causing my to crash!

Soldato
Ordered a 3080 and a 3090 yesterday.

14:50 - Order being processed at supplier
14:32 - Order received by our supplier

15:36 - Order being processed at supplier
15:23 - Order received by our supplier

I received a text saying the same, limited stock blah 20% off code etc... BUT it didn't state which was cancelled or if both were. No order numbers given. I'm sure it's the 3080 as over 100 were ordered when I placed my order. But only 10 were sold when I ordered the 3090.

And the above remains as is, nothing on my account has changed or any emails. Who knows

I've not received any contact from them but would have expected a dispatch notice by now.

Associate
I bought a monitor from those guys a couple of years ago and they said they cancelled my order and the monitor arrived the next day lol. They are pretty clueless.

Associate
Well my msi trio 3090 is not com8ng tomorrow, they sold out well before they got to my order. As compo they have given me a 20% off voucher off my next order valid until 31/12. Wonder if they are getting more in and I should wait and save £300?

Had a text at 6pm today to say my order placed around 16:30 yesterday has been cancelled by them. 20% off the next purchase is only useful if you buy something..

And yet my order is still showing as due tomorrow ..

Associate
Well my msi trio 3090 is not com8ng tomorrow, they sold out well before they got to my order. As compo they have given me a 20% off voucher off my next order valid until 31/12. Wonder if they are getting more in and I should wait and save £300?

What time did you order ? Is it showing as cancelled in your account ?

Soldato
I've not received any contact from them but would have expected a dispatch notice by now.

I was phoned today to confirm details as new account and was told stock was assigned to me and it would definitely be with me tomorrow. But again like you since the status hasn’t changed and it’s not been dispatched, I’m sure it won’t be now.

I ordered at 22:15 on Thursday so much later than most so doubt if others had theirs cancelled too that I’ll get one...

Associate
I was phoned today to confirm details as new account and was told stock was assigned to me and it would definitely be with me tomorrow. But again like you since the status hasn’t changed and it’s not been dispatched, I’m sure it won’t be now.

I ordered at 22:15 on Thursday so much later than most so doubt if others had theirs cancelled too that I’ll get one...

ordered thursday 19:40 no cancellation yet but already in mind not happening lol, last I heard
  • Thursday 1st October
  • 08:49 Order being processed at supplier
  • 08:36 Order received by our supplier

Associate
ordered thursday 19:40 no cancellation yet but already in mind not happening lol, last I heard
  • Thursday 1st October
Same here, received the call yesterday to check details as new customer then nothing since. No text cancelling but also no status update either...

Caporegime
  • Thursday 1st October

similair here. Still in my basket, I ordered earlier than you. All I have is my text saying I’m not getting one

Associate
Yes I did and I received a text yesterday (after they called to check my details) to thank me for my order and a link to where I can track it. But no update on the tracking since yesterday morning on the website. Not holding out much hope tbh

Man of Honour
OP
BXE2AoL
https://imgur.com/a/BXE2AoL

Image won't post but I just knocked this up

If you post from imgur

Copy and paste the BBCODE

famTAM8.png

Back
Top Bottom