** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Soldato
PC gaming can use DisplayPort only console gaming needs HDMI 2.1 and who console games on a 27” monitor.
It’s exactly what I’m looking for (Screen size) for my son to use a PS5 and gaming PC in his bedroom on a desk :)

Last edited:
Soldato
"Thank you for your webnote, I believe we have an LG shipment arriving around the middle of October these monitors (27GN950-B) should be on that shipment".

They’ve got a shipment of these LG 38GN950-B coming with an ETA of 15/10/20...

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-3...ms-hdr-600-curved-gaming-monit-mo-15q-lg.html

Maybe the LG 27GN950-B stock will be on that shipment, but they don’t want to give a specific date in case it doesn’t happen. I believe stock of the LG 38GN950-B missed its original ETA.

Associate
Just had notification that my monitor has been picked packed and because its been done after 7pm will be collected by dpd in the morning so should be with me sat or Monday so I'm gonna pay the extra and get it upgraded to sat delivery :)

Soldato
Yeah I’ve just received my shipping email too. I’m in Jersey and will have to pay 5% GST to customs before they’ll release it for delivery. I can do this online and will check the customs website to pay for it when it arrives here in Jersey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom