** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

Associate
When is yours arriving?

Ordered around half 5 so I would be very surprised if it came tomorrow. The order process did say it would be delivered tomorrow but I would be pleasantly surprised if that happened.

What is Samsung's direct support/RMA (from their web store) like? Have they been properly dealing with the issues with returns.
Not sure, bought stuff before but haven't had to return anything yet. Others in this thread have returned monitors recently, might be worth reading through the past couple of pages.

Associate
I have returned via Samsung and it was good. DPD organised to come quickly and collected without a label needed and refund was only 2-3 days later.

Associate
Managed to order a G9 through employee perks for £1023.20, if that comes through and is problem free I'll be one very happy chappie!

Huzzah, thanks for the heads up!

I've ordered too!
Saturday delivery.

I'm hoping the return of the 95 means it's a new batch, hopefully new production since they did that QA thing.

I'm reasonably confident at least I won't get the one @WaylanderUK returned... because they'd have to replace the 93 sticker... ;)

Associate
Ordered around half 5 so I would be very surprised if it came tomorrow. The order process did say it would be delivered tomorrow but I would be pleasantly surprised if that happened.

I got confirmation email, companies using dpd can usually get next day deliver upto midnight day before. the G95 is still in stock. If mines a dodgy one hopefully its still in stock tomorrow to reorder.

Associate
It offered me to select a delivery date and tomorrow wasn't selectable but Saturday was.

I note the discount wasn't the advertised 'All monitors 30%'! Pleased to have it though.

Associate
It offered me to select a delivery date and tomorrow wasn't selectable but Saturday was.

I note the discount wasn't the advertised 'All monitors 30%'! Pleased to have it though.

Anythings better than nothing I had to pay full price. Hoping work will upgrade my laptop to use with the screen lol.

Need to also buy a personal laptop/pc to make full use of it. Was thinking zephyrus duo until the 30xx cards came out. Leaning towards building my own set up now.

Associate
I got confirmation email, companies using dpd can usually get next day deliver upto midnight day before. the G95 is still in stock. If mines a dodgy one hopefully its still in stock tomorrow to reorder.

Will see what happens, I ordered a G7 under similar circumstances and it never dispatched. Turned out they oversold and I was on a waiting list for new stock, hoping that's not the case here!

Soldato
Just got a dispatch email.. Ordered at 7pm tonight.

Tomorrow am delivery so will be at work biting many finger nails in anticipation of getting home.

Praying to the monitor gods for a good unit :o

Associate
Will see what happens, I ordered a G7 under similar circumstances and it never dispatched. Turned out they oversold and I was on a waiting list for new stock, hoping that's not the case here!
FFFFFSSSSSS been needing this for so long.
Just got a dispatch email.. Ordered at 7pm tonight.

Tomorrow am delivery so will be at work biting many finger nails in anticipation of getting home.

Praying to the monitor gods for a good unit :o
Cant wait either! Should arrive before 10.30!

Back
Top Bottom