** World of Warcraft : Shadowlands **

Soldato
Was hoping for pre patch as well.
They're leaving it a little late.
I think so as well, it feels like they were originally intending to delay the expansion's release to later this year/early next year, but the bean counters at Activision gave them a solid NO. The PTR is still getting new features and updates added in all the time. Blizzard is cutting it so close.

Associate
Just got into the beta, don't think I'll bother doing much on it with prepatch (hopefully) so close, and actual release at the end of the month. Really surprised they haven't at least announced the prepatch date. They usually give 2 weeks notice, which is leaving it really late at this stage!

Associate
I've booked the Wednesday off. I think expansion releases have been okay recently (from what I remember) what with all the sharding etc.

Yeah BFA launch was pretty smooth, depending on what server you are on you might have a queue to get into the server is about it.

Have booked Tues-Fri off - our group usually book launch week off! As its out Monday at 11pm UK time, probably just get up early Tues and start levelling with the group.

Soldato
Yeah BFA launch was pretty smooth, depending on what server you are on you might have a queue to get into the server is about it.

Have booked Tues-Fri off - our group usually book launch week off! As its out Monday at 11pm UK time, probably just get up early Tues and start levelling with the group.

It's out Monday? Ooh, I can book another day then!

Soldato
I had two weeks booked off work for launch, hopefully I can change it though its annoying they have not given a new release date.

That being said, I'm glad they are delaying it to fix stuff, will end up much better in the long run (unless they take several months).

Associate
I had two weeks booked off work for launch, hopefully I can change it though its annoying they have not given a new release date.

That being said, I'm glad they are delaying it to fix stuff, will end up much better in the long run (unless they take several months).

Yeah I've just cancelled my time off, thankfully I work in a small company where things like that aren't an issue. Glad they are taking the time to do a bit of polishing rather than releasing a buggy/unbalanced mess!

Associate
OP
They must have hit a pretty big hiccup/bug to delay it like this, where they haven't given a new release date... I'll carry on working on my 5-man multibox team then for now!

Soldato
I only got into the beta two days ago. It seems quite good actually, although my main spec (enhancement) is now a pile of crap. Wonderful.

Permabanned
I don't have any problems with the delay but I probably won't play all that much in between now and the pre patch. Managed to cancel my time off so I can reschedule it for release.

It gives breathing space to complete BFA and take a breather and see the endgame. Which i find a relief actually looking forward to prepatch. :)

Back
Top Bottom