• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Returnal does sound good I just wish they would show us some more gameplay.

Godfall is looking interesting to me but I need to see some actual missions as so far we have only seen combat (which looks good tbf).

I'm getting demon Souls on release which will keep me busy for months.

Soldato
I'm torn on Spider-Man. I have it digital on the PS4 and I want the upgrade and Miles Morales but I don't want to pay that much for the Ultimate Edition. I would be paying £20 extra for a 'remaster' of a game I already own.

Soldato
It's actually one that really interested me too - loved the world/environment it is set in. Release date is only set as "2021" - but definitely one I'm keeping an eye on.
Yeah ! The whole robots having taken over (the world??) thing has me intrigued. Shame it’s not a release day game :(

Associate
Going by history, my faith is probably entirely misplaced but I'm hopeful for GT7 in all it's 4K/60fps goodness to be available at launch or at least before Christmas. Haven't seen any updates but some media expect it to be a surprise for launch if not soon after...

If not, then it'll probably be 2022 at the earliest!!!

Soldato
Just had an email from shopto saying I'll get my ps5 on release day, however already ordered from Very so will cancel one, but which is more reliable/likely to deliver?
Buy both if you can imo. There will be a shortage and you can probably help out a fellow OcUK'er? Maybe just charge an extra 50 bucks for your effort to buy yourself a game or another controller?

Soldato
I think this is the first console release where I'm not even interested, seen no trailers I don't even know what games are coming.

Associate
I managed a single pre-order unit for myself. I do "want" a PS5, but if on release date theirs no stock and people are willing to pay over £100 over retail to get one then i will give my PS5 to the highest dumbest bidder and then just re-buy when they come back into supply.

Having said that i have no problem if theirs plenty and i get to keep it also.

Back
Top Bottom