• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
If that turns out to be true and there is proof then it will not go down well :p

Maybe can post his invoice or order number to help out people here to see if something shady is going on :)

I am sure there is some kind of mix up and it is not the same model as people saying they ordered before him and still waiting.

Yeah I've asked him to send a photo of his invoice next to the 3080, but he's offline at the moment.

Associate
OCUK Don't have anything to protect there company in the privacy policy/ terms and conditions to do with Pre-orders, no form of description to give customers of current stock levels or if the pre orders are a valid form of contract after payment.
They need to update there policy on pre-ordering if there using this Queue system or end up been open to legal action.

Just read it now, always wonder as other suppliers have policy's in place to protect them from hassle like this that Overclockers are having, might have misread but there is nothing about pre ordering

Associate
Funny thing is, people don't believe you... yet they don't see that you are a fairly old forum member with 12.752 posts lol.

People can lie regardless of the number of posts they have, people can also be gullible. People can also be mistaken. I'm not saying any of these is true, but this would be some real shady business practice.

Associate
Are Mods going to start deleting posts of people putting up their queue positions?

I emailed them and they told me we can't tell you a place in queue..

Seems to be quite a lot of this. Some people are being told and others not. While I feel sorry for the staff at OCUK having to deal with this mess, they should all be taking the same approach. Either you tell people, or you don't.

mvZRlyW.png

He's got no reason to lie, I was speccing him a new build and told him to get a 3080, but he'd be in for a long wait.

I'm in the queue for an Eagle so I'm a bit miffed as well.

This is not going to go down well...

You should have already had the Ventus if you're 14:22 -- we're up as far as 14:33 (confirmed) as far as I'm aware.

Not if they're shipping them to people who ordered on the 23rd, as above.

Back
Top Bottom