• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm wondering if I shouldn't try to get into the queue at 12 and see if get lucky with the "proper way", in case they do cancel those of us that bypassed the queue....

Associate
I'm wondering if I shouldn't try to get into the queue at 12 and see if get lucky with the "proper way", in case they do cancel those of us that bypassed the queue....
Personally, I dont think they are smart enough to cancel the orders. Also, I suspect as long as they sell the allocation, they don't care.

Soldato

I tried a second reservation through Curry's a few minutes ago and it wouldn't let me as it detected I'd already ordered one so the previous pre-orders are still live and accepted by the system. I can't see them cancelling them now to be honest! They'd have done it prior to this pre-order today. Anyway, for them, it's all money anyway!

Soldato
Curry's now showing as sold out so all that did it last night using the workaround didn't seem to have too much of an impact on stock available as I was number 372 in the queue and had an opportunity to pre-order, some were over 600 and had the same opportunity. I can't see them cancelling last nights orders.

Associate
So got the series x and ps5 preordered. I assume cyberpunk and Valhalla will be better played on the series x (bit obviously not much in it). So I need to order the Xbox one version of both? This no real release titles is confusing me

Soldato
It was on hotukdeals last night.

Yep I know. That's when I placed my order. The comment about calling Curry's CS about was posted 3h 51 mins ago so this morning before the pre-orders went live properly. They can't have queued and lost out because of the earlier workaround orders, because they were still allowing hundreds this morning.

Associate
Yep I know. That's when I placed my order. The comment about calling Curry's CS about was posted 3h 51 mins ago so this morning before the pre-orders went live properly. They can't have queued and lost out because of the earlier workaround orders, because they were still allowing hundreds this morning.

But people were clearly still using the workaround this morning so the point still stands.

Makes no ends to me as I got mine sorted on the 22nd but if you was attempting legitimately to get a Series X but couldn't because people were jumping the queue and you ended up not getting one, I can't imagine you'd be that impressed.

Back
Top Bottom