• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just got my queue number for Gigabyte Eagle - 363.

Was hoping it would be lower than the unofficial estimate which was 280 odd. Oh well! Not too bad.
Was a bit concerned my order time was officially listed as 16:31 when my order was actually made at 15:31. However the graph that went around a bit ago showed that the orders pretty levelled off for that hour so perhaps the system just conked out.

Good to get some information out however, thank you!

Associate
Update Queue Position
Dear XXXX Leon

Thank you for your pre-order for the Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 MASTER 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order XXXXXX

You are currently in queue position 126 - (Purchased was made on the 23/09/2020 at 13:05:18)
-

Doesn't seem to bad, now I have no idea how much stock OCUK will receive in the upcoming weeks

Associate
Card: ASUS TUF non-OC
Order Date Time: 21 Sep 2020 17:35:00
Position: 1419

I keep hearing patience is a virtue :D Sucks since I placed an order which was cancelled because of AmazonPay, and had to place a new order. OcUK honoured the original pricing, but not queue position.

RIP, my thoughts are with you sir. The demand is unreal!

Associate
Gigabyte Eagle OC 10GB ordered @ 17:01 on the 17th, position 1040.

Not the best but I'm happy to wait it out. Planning a new build so maybe Zen 3 will be available around the same time

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 58604xx

You are currently in queue position 22. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 58734**.

You are currently in queue position 237. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Sept 18th - 11.01

Better than the calculator projected me at. That had me at 566 *phew*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom