• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

TrM

TrM

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order xxxxx

You are currently in queue position 4. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Associate
The moderators are privvy to information that you aren't. I'm not saying we know what happens all the time, but the shop are in contact with us and we've had dialog about the insanity in this thread, so stay tuned :)

Yeah I get that. But you won't be privy to everything. I'm naturally sceptical of things like this that's all. You know... expect to be disappointed by something and it's nice when it goes right (not my life philosophy but it works for a lot of things!)

Still, appreciative of the modding.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 58xxxx

You are currently in queue position 8.
Was able to finish the order and payment around 15h on the 17th.

IM SO HAPPY

Unofficial had me at around 57. So for me not that accurate.

Associate
Palit OC

Position 46

Order placed 19/09 00:42

Sweet. Unless it isn't like last week where they had 3 Palit OC cards, we should both hopefully be getting it soon. I'm quite surprised that Palit got barely any orders and yet, not many people got there's yet. I ordered it specifically for this reason too lol.

Back
Top Bottom