• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Un-Official Offical Queue Email Thread

Associate
Ordered an Asus 3080 TUF OC at 21:44 on the 17th and I am at 106 in the queue. which goes with the phone conversation that put me between 100 and 120.

Associate
yea thats the email i got aswell. but this card is not out yet. they have not even reviewd it yet. so thats impossible
Come on... Yes impossible for you, so this obviously doesn't apply to the specific card that you ordered if it hasn't been released yet... But it applies to vast majority of other cards that have been released that they are actively shipping, like the MSI Gaming X Trio that I ordered. Those are actively being shipped out as they are receiving them, so customers like me will receive updates which will allow us to figure out the shipment sizes and frequency for this particular card.

Of course it doesn't apply to you, it's completely card specific. So yes it is true, just not for you, which I thought would have been obvious.

Associate
PNY RTX 3080 ordered yesterday afternoon and currently 9th in the queue. Here is hoping that OCUK actually gets any of PNY cards.

Associate
Come on... Yes impossible for you, so this obviously doesn't apply to the specific card that you ordered if it hasn't been released yet... But it applies to vast majority of other cards that have been released and that they are actively shipping, like the MSI Gaming X Trio that I ordered. Those are actively being shipped out as they are receiving them, so customers like me will receive updates which will allow us to figure out the shipment sizes and frequency for this particular card.

Of course it doesn't apply to you, it's completely card specific. So yes it is true, just not for you, which I thought would have been obvious.

yea i was not refering to cards that are already out. though. im not the only one that ordered an aorus card.

Associate
yea i was not refering to cards that are already out. though. im not the only one that ordered an aorus card.
You didn't make that very clear, you just said my statement wasn't true, which didn't make a lot of sense since I was only talking about cards they are actively shipping lol

Anyhow, the same will be true for you I guess when they finally get stock of those in when they are released, just hang tight buddy.

Associate
It seems that I am at position 66 for the Gibabyte Aorus RTX 3090 Xtreme... it could be certainly worse, but it will still take some decent time, I am afraid :rolleyes:. Also, I get that there are different queues for different cards and this just means that 65 people ordered it before, right?

Associate
Ordered 19:50 on 20 September
Que number 475
3080 Tuf OC
£730 inc postage :-/

Hoping the delay is until after more AMD news on performance and at rrp. Or maybe other sites with a rrp and possibly stock due to not offering a preorder.
Hope amazon gets stock tbh.

Lucky, looks like you got it before they started price gouging.

Associate
Ordered an Asus 3080 TUF OC at 21:44 on the 17th and I am at 106 in the queue. which goes with the phone conversation that put me between 100 and 120.

Was it actually TUF or TUF OC? As I ordered 17:17 same day as you, paid instantly by PayPal and my queue number is 286. Which would stand against what they said about time of order mattering and not time of payment etc.

EDIT. And of course I need to read slower. :p TUF OC, which explains.

Associate
Umm are you sure thats right? My order for the Eagle OC was at 15:16 and im 332 in the queue

I'm pretty sure my queue position is based not on when I paid, but some later date (possibly even today, when I finally received my order confirmation email). I queried it with CS but all I got was a slightly snooty reply about how there's clearly a valid reason for it, but they haven't got time to individually analyse everyone's queue position.

Associate
Was it actually TUF or TUF OC? As I ordered 17:17 same day as you, paid instantly by PayPal and my queue number is 286. Which would stand against what they said about time of order mattering and not time of payment etc.

EDIT. And of course I need to read slower. :p TUF OC, which explains.

So from my queue position, 46 people ordered a TUF non-oc in 7 minutes.

Associate
I'll add that to my "orders made well after mine, but with a better queue number" list. You were 42 hours after me. :D *stay calm. don't shout at customer service. this isn't their fault*

I like your delivery optimism though. I keep assuming the current 30ish every two weeks might hold, which I know is excessively pessimistic, but it is funny to do the maths and work out dates in 2022.

There's no point getting angry at customer service, a global pandemic is sure to slow down supply, I feel like the suppliers should be questioned more. We need info on production from these companies.

MSi, Asus, Nvidia etc... where is their input and support. Instead they stay quiet and let the retailers take all the rage from customers! Nvidia should have delayed release until they could supply atleast 60% of orders on the day.

Soldato
It's nice to have an email sent out with our queue position but what we need in addition is an estimated time as well based on scheduled GPU stock orders that OcUK are making.

Surely OcUK know that they will be ordering x amount of cards of the type you have ordered and the estimated time frame for that is y.

Back
Top Bottom