• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Queue position 1170 for the Asus TUF (none oc) ordered at 17:29 on the 17th. I seriously hope hundreds of these are coming in this month at least.

Hang on I just noticed at least one person ordering (same card) after me 21:something on the evening of the 17th who is much further down the queue than I am ...and someone who ordered about 20 minutes before me who is about 1000 places lower. I was talking about this a few weeks ago when we were looking at order numbers and trying to guestimate queue positions and mine was coming out ridiculously high, apparently that has translated into reality then, I wonder if it has given me an order number linked to the time I received the email which was days later then rather than the time I actually ordered.

Last edited:
Associate
Gigabye Gaming OC
Ordered on 17th at 18:36 and queue position 118.
Doesn't look too bad, don't know how many they receive weekly tho, but I hope in a few weeks will get mine.
That's interesting, as I'm 129 on the GB Gaming with an order time of 17:34. What payment did you use?

Associate
The moderators are privvy to information that you aren't. I'm not saying we know what happens all the time, but the shop are in contact with us and we've had dialog about the insanity in this thread, so stay tuned :)

After all the miscommunication over this launch
That's probably not the smartest thing to tell 1000s of frustrated customers
Might have been better just to give said information to the community?

Associate
fdhxfg1
Oc twitter apologising about their customer service rep spreading misinformation on EVGA prioritising the US. Nothing about them personally shipping any in though.

I'm honestly not mad at OCUK as it does seem the EU/UK are completely in the dark on when the cards are crossing the pond. Why can't EVGA put out a statement to its customers in the UK. Im 12th in the queue for the EVGA ultra XC3 but thinking its gonna be next year by time we get our EVGA cards

Associate
Is anyone else ordered a pny card , as mentioned im pos 4, but I only see mention of a very small amount being shipped some time ago .

No mention of pny cards since

At least its highly likely I'll be getting one from the next shipment, just no idea when that might be.

I'm number 5, directly after you

Associate
I'm honestly not mad at OCUK as it does seem the EU/UK are completely in the dark on when the cards are crossing the pond. Why can't EVGA put out a statement to its customers in the UK. Im 12th in the queue for the EVGA ultra XC3 but thinking its gonna be next year by time we get our EVGA cards

I highly doubt it will be next year. It's the same every time with EVGA. Late to release and US gets first dibs on stock. I'd say a month at most.

Associate
I'm pretty ****** considering I got my order in at 15:29 on the 17th but people on the 18th are in front of me in the queue................. WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER BEING THERE ON LAUNCH DAY queue my arse

Back
Top Bottom