• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order.

You are currently in queue position 845. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Well......hopefully get one for Christmas 2021

Soldato
There are also people at 15:15 in the 210 range, so 200 orders in 15 minutes.

Have you seen my topic here?

A small (20ish) number of us apparently had some kind of order creation/sync issue, and they are going to manually fix it for us and call us up (I was told they called me first since I brought it to their attention and so was the "test case", but they would also be calling the other. I got the impression today, but I don't think that was specifically stated).

If you ordered on the 17th, but ended up with a 587xxxx order number rather than a 586xxxx one I'd guess you are likely in that group too, so wait for a phonecall and if not give them a ring tomorrow to make sure they get you sorted?

Snap, that has happened to me it seems, I haven't been in touch with OcUK at all yet though I've just been waiting but they have put me at 1170 in the queue for an Asus TUF when I ordered at 17:29 on the 17th and I do have a 587***** order number.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Don’t forget, if buyers receive emails quoting them 800+ then they may cancel...

More cancellations = more stock = less wait.

I’m not saying those 800+ in a queue won’t have a bit of a wait, but I’d expect numbers to drop by this time next week purely through cancellations etc.

Associate
I'm fine waiting as long as I get one im in no rush for it my 980 is keeping me going. Just glad I could pre order since means I'm not tempted to spend the money I saved up for it

Associate
Palit owns a bunch of other famous brands and not to mention they are the biggest gpu distributor in the world.

Gainward, KFA2, GALAXY and XV are all owned by Palit. They normally are quite nice gpus for a fair price.

Associate
So was there just the Wednesday stock update for this week , are we done now until the golden week is over ?

The Golden Week delay will probably be a slight knock-on, I expect we'll still get cards next week and maybe 1-2 weeks after will be the skipped batch.

That being said, big competitor who actually show their deliveries are confirming deliveries for most cards next week and quite a few for the week after, and everything else is still TBC (they do say if there's no delivery due for a card). As OC claim to be "the biggest in the UK" I would expect any time the competitor gets cards, OC will too.

Back
Top Bottom