• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
The Golden Week delay will probably be a slight knock-on, I expect we'll still get cards next week and maybe 1-2 weeks after will be the skipped batch.

That being said, big competitor who actually show their deliveries are confirming deliveries for most cards next week and quite a few for the week after, and everything else is still TBC (they do say if there's no delivery due for a card). As OC claim to be "the biggest in the UK" I would expect any time the competitor gets cards, OC will too.

Cool, thx for heads up.

Hoping there is a small pny batch in there as I am sat at queue position 4.

Associate
TUF OC here @ 154 with email dated 29th.
I'm 485 for TUF OC, ordered on 20th @ 21:58 :( Had to cancel my original order on 17th because the other card I chose probably wouldn't have fit..
It all depends now on their stocking situation. If the heavens open and they start getting orders of 100s of cards, no problem, but if the twice a week 30pc trickle orders continue, it's gonna be a long wait...

Permabanned
I'm 485 for TUF OC, ordered on 20th @ 21:58 :( Had to cancel my original order on 17th because the other card I chose probably wouldn't have fit..
It all depends now on their stocking situation. If the heavens open and they start getting orders of 100s of cards, no problem, but if the twice a week 30pc trickle orders continue, it's gonna be a long wait...
I ordered on the 20th Sep the same card. Ordered at 15:37 and I am 1507. How come you are in front of me. This is messed up. I paid by card. Well ok I ordered TUF not OC. I dont want OC.

Soldato
I am 1509 in a queue for Asus TUF. I am not happy, all this queue switching pushed me at the very end of the line. Is there anyone here who is behind me?

I doubt it’s to do with switching. It’s a popular card due to price and positive reviews. There are people who have posted here with higher queue numbers than you.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

You are currently in queue position 7

Ordered October 1st

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

You are currently in queue position 7

Ordered October 1st

Oh yeah, I'm all about that - Might have to cancel the KFA2 (Can I hold two pre-orders and cancel after one ships?)

Associate
I doubt it’s to do with switching. It’s a popular card due to price and positive reviews. There are people who have posted here with higher queue numbers than you.
Each model has it's own queue. I'm only ahead of [LordOfBeyond] because I ordered a less popular card, the TUF OC, whereas you went for the TUF, which is likely the highest demand card at the moment.

Soldato
I thought the most popular was tuf non OC but can't really see ppl confirm their position in the q?
It 'probably' is, that or one of the MSI cards I would imagine. I am 1170 in the queue for an Asus TUF (none OC) I ordered at 17:29 on the 17th. However it looks like something has gone wrong for me and my queue position seems to have been calculated based on me receiving the confirmation email not the time I ordered as I have a 587**** number not a 586**** which apparently I should having ordered when I did.

Associate
I ordered on the 20th Sep the same card. Ordered at 15:37 and I am 1507. How come you are in front of me. This is messed up. I paid by card. Well ok I ordered TUF not OC. I dont want OC.
Maybe because some people are ordering from around the world. So the times will be their time zone. Maybe? Only reason I can think.

I ordered the ASUS TUF OC on the 17th and the order time says 15:09 ( I actually ordered my card at 14:28 but order is different). My queue number is 17
So should get mine next batch for sure.

Back
Top Bottom